Bring them Back!

People we haven't heard from in a long time....

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Flyah
Popsicle kid

Bring them Back!

Post by Flyah »

How about bringing back some of those really obscure characters and letting us know how they're doing. I'm not really even talking about Curt Stephens and Robyn Jacobs, but really obscure....

Like how about Pamela's baby she gave up for adoption...

Who can get the most obscure?
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Bring back Don Iowa! He is one of my most very favorite characters, and I'd love for him to come to Odyssey!
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

...or Tom Riley and Bart Rathbone's aunts, who apparently share the same name. ;)
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Elf of Rivendell wrote:...or Tom Riley and Bart Rathbone's aunts, who apparently share the same name. ;)
A three parter about how they're related. Perfect.

Imagine if Pamela's baby was a kid on Odyssey now, that would quite the episode; someone searching off for their mother, ending up meeting her.

Jack Davis the pizza man is something I always wanted to hear. Oscar as an adult would also be interesting. I'd imagine him as a garbage man, or something.

The Master Charles
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

Evil Chick wrote:Bring back Don Iowa! He is one of my most very favorite characters, and I'd love for him to come to Odyssey!
It would be so cool if he ended up in Odyssey or maybe Pokenberry falls.

~OrigamiKid
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

How 'bout Audrey Nelson.......the woman who was on the bus with Connie when she went to L.A. We don't even know for sure if she knows Connie became a Christian.

Hearing from Curt's father and seeing how he's doing now would also be cool.

And Stewart Barclay.......we haven't heard from him since "It's a Pokenberry Christmas".

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Evil Chick wrote:Bring back Don Iowa! He is one of my most very favorite characters, and I'd love for him to come to Odyssey!
Ha! I that would be so funny! Love it! I think that the most obscure would be Toms 2nd neice (or however they were related) from "The Case of the Secret Room". :D
Paul B
OK

Post by Paul B »

bring back more barclays shows.
Anne
OK

Post by Anne »

Bring back Tasha or Monica.
Or how about the people Jason visits in Best Laid Plans (sorry I can't remember their names).
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

Bring back Lucy. I ve always liked Lucy. Where is Lucy now. I think she had the coolest voice too. Where is bleepin is Lucy?
David Harley
Gold Member

Post by David Harley »

*clears throat* I'm feeling left out again. But that's okie dokie! I've climbed the ladder, enforcing more law.
Remember kids, Ignorance of the law is no excuse!
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

I missed you, Harley!
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

Welcome back, Officer! So...um...are you related to Harlow Doyle by any chance?

A three-parter, eh? Aha. *rubs hands gleefully* And of course, both Agathas must be related to all the villains that ever set foot in Odyssey, thereby hitting Tom Riley with the horrible truth that he is related with the men who tried to destroy his farm...
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

David Harley wrote:*clears throat* I'm feeling left out again. But that's okie dokie! I've climbed the ladder, enforcing more law.
I wish you were never even in the show. You are one of my most dis-liked characters. I m sorry about being blunt but you are so annoying.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

David Harley wrote:*clears throat* I'm feeling left out again. But that's okie dokie! I've climbed the ladder, enforcing more law.
I thought (and still think) you were so awesome, Officer Harley! I really wish you could have stayed on the show. But, there was a reason you got kicked out, you know...
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Not very good reasons if you ask me. Sounds like the folks at FOTF were forced to be politically correct. Meh, if Harley was booted Harlow should be gone too by those standards. However, I wish both of them were around.
Kanimoto
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Kanimoto »

I'd want to hear from Stewart Barclay, the mother and son whom Jason met during "Best-Laid Plans" (Amy and Josh, I think?), and Curt Stevens's father.
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

I want them to bring back that guy who works at the junk shop in "Isaac the Pure". He's cool.
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Flyah wrote:Like how about Pamela's baby she gave up for adoption...
This is freaky! I was thinking about this just the other day! :o What would it be like if one of the AIO kids discovered they were adopted and then discovered that their real mom was Pamela?
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Chandler wrote:
Flyah wrote:Like how about Pamela's baby she gave up for adoption...
This is freaky! I was thinking about this just the other day! :o What would it be like if one of the AIO kids discovered they were adopted and then discovered that their real mom was Pamela?
The one problem is that we don't know what happened to Pam's baby. Sure, that's the alternative Connie most stressed in that ep, but we don't know. She could've gotten married to her boyfriend and kept the baby and then we have the possibility of them showing up to Odyssey with a family to visit Connie.

My point is that ep is a whole lot more open ended than has been presented in this thread.

-Jonathan