Bring them Back!

People we haven't heard from in a long time....

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

I'd LOVE to hear from Howard J. Weisel again. He was a great character! He should move to town as the town lawyer. A friend to Bart.
Paul B
OK

Post by Paul B »

I would like to hear a new brian dern show.Cant rember the last show he was on.Real Time was a great episode.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

my perfect odyssey would bring back the Barcley's, have Donna marry Jack the pizza delievery boy (sorry cant think of his last name) and have Lucy marry a now good Richard Maxwell. Crazy I know. Oh yeah and bring back the Jacobs family too.

Jack Davis is who I meant
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I was really impressed with how Jack conducted himself in Modesty is the Best Policy. I'm not to keen on the idea of Lucy and Richard though, especially considering the age difference.

-Jonathan
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

Jonathan wrote:I was really impressed with how Jack conducted himself in Modesty is the Best Policy. I'm not to keen on the idea of Lucy and Richard though, especially considering the age difference.

-Jonathan
As was I. There's not that many years, five, six? And Lucy would be much older now. It doesn't really matter when you get past twenty.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

I was really impressed with how Jack conducted himself in Modesty is the Best Policy.
I agree. THat is actually the ep I had in mind.

As for the lucy richard thing...do we really know how far apart in age they are? they seemed to have chemistry in many of their eps. not in an icky way. i just never really thought about how far apart they were in age. (I hope that makes sense.)
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

AIO PSYCHE wrote:I'd LOVE to hear from Howard J. Weisel again. He was a great character! He should move to town as the town lawyer. A friend to Bart.
YES YES YES he was awesome and how about the indian radio dude
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

While I'm on the marrige thing I guess i should add that I think that Jason should marry Amy and adopt her son Josh. cant remember the ep
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

I miss Horlow Dowoll sp?
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

It's Harlow Doyle^
JesusFreak777 wrote:While I'm on the marrige thing I guess i should add that I think that Jason should marry Amy and adopt her son Josh. cant remember the ep
Best Laid Plans

-Jonathan
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

thanks thats the one
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Lucy and Richard? 8-[
I'd expect Lucy and Jack to marry just because they're married in real life. :)
jollyholiday
I'm a teapot

Post by jollyholiday »

It would be interesting to have an episode or more of "Where are they now," kind of a VH1 production in Odyssey. But I don't think the Barclays should fall into that category. They should be brought back permanently. Maybe a season or half season (Album 45A could be past Odyssey revisited - where are they now!).

-jolly
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

jollyholiday wrote:It would be interesting to have an episode or more of "Where are they now," kind of a VH1 production in Odyssey. But I don't think the Barclays should fall into that category. They should be brought back permanently. Maybe a season or half season (Album 45A could be past Odyssey revisited - where are they now!).

-jolly
That has KYDS potential (and I mean on the actual show, not this website).

-Jonathan
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

I think connie should marry Billy Mcpherson and Jason should marry an adventurouse character...how about the name Katie (im off topic) Emma Douglas should come back and the Curben family (Rumor has it)

Mark and Natalie Horton.....i love them it relates so much to my life with my bro!!!!!!!!!! :D

EDIT: please don't double post, Thanks JF