Official Odyssey Podcast

No sound on video

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Bren
Be positive!

Official Odyssey Podcast

Post by Bren »

Am I the only one who didn't have sound on The Official Adventures in Odyssey Podcast video? If not does someone have the video with sound to send me?
Last edited by Bren on Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Selah
Not as new

Post by Selah »

I didn't even know the podcast had video...I have it on my zune...
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I assume that Regis is referring to the 11/28/07 podcast which was video. I have it in my iTunes library and on my 5th generation 30 GB video iPod and it works beautifully.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Laurie wrote:I assume that Regis is referring to the 11/28/07 podcast which was video. I have it in my iTunes library and on my 5th generation 30 GB video iPod and it works beautifully.
Can you send it to me?
Last edited by Bren on Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Regis Blackbeard wrote:
Laurie wrote:I assume that Regis is referring to the 11/28/07 podcast which was video. I have it in my iTunes library and on my 5th generation 30 GB video iPod and it works beautifully.
Can you send it to me?
I am very sorry to say that I can't because I don't know how. I am very computer challenged.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln