Nintendo Wii

Do you have it?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Shadowfax

Nintendo Wii

Post by Shadowfax »

Does anyone have Nintendo Wii? And if so, what games?
I got A Wii for Christmas \:D/
I have Lego Starwars, Ocean Diving, Sports, and Spongebob \:D/
Forte
OK

Post by Forte »

I had enough foresight to know that I should preorder back when it first came out. The day they opened preorders (October 13th, more than a month in advance), I was seventh in line at 5:00AM in the next town over. So, I was able to buy it the day it came out, and I haven't regretted the purchase even once. ;3

I own... games. What do I own, again?

Let's see...
+The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
+Trauma Center: Second Opinion
+Super Paper Mario
+Wii Sports
+Link's Crossbow Training (w/ Zapper)

I also have Super Smash Bros. Brawl on preorder, as well as Mario Kart Wii (I'm also planning on preordering Wii Fit). I've also rented plenty of games with the Blockbuster Game Pass we used to have, so I've played a good share of the A+ titles that are available out there.

Should I name off Virtual Console titles, as well? Ehh... not right now. This post will be way too long if that's the case. xD

Can you see I'm a fairly huge gamer?
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

It looks interesting but I am just not interested in paying $400ish bucks for something that isn't apealing to me... sorry to be kinda the johnny rain cloud here :anxious: But I know some kids that just got one and they love it....I think
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Oreo wrote:It looks interesting but I am just not interested in paying $400ish bucks for something that isn't apealing to me... sorry to be kinda the johnny rain cloud here :anxious: But I know some kids that just got one and they love it....I think
...or you could just pay the retail price of $250 that includes a game, but if you'd rather pay 400ish go ahead... :anxious:

Anyway I don't have one... because I don't feel like spending even $250 and they are still hard to easily find around here, anyway. A friend of mine just got one, and I'm going to go over and play it later tonight. ;) I've interviewed for a few high paying jobs and if one of those works out, then I'll start considering getting a Wii. ;) \:D/
ObiWan Kenobi Girl
Why so serious?
Why so serious?

Post by ObiWan Kenobi Girl »

Oh, man!! I want a Wii so bad!! I'm going to a party this weekend where there's going to be a Wii tournament. I'm so excited!! I've never played anything but Wii sports, only bowling, so I'm pretty inexperienced with the Wii-mote. hahahaha!! that word!! :D :D
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

/me has a Wii. :D

Super Mario Galaxy, Guitar Hero 3, and Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door are my current obsessions on wii.. yeah I know paper mario wasnt on wii (except super paper mario)....but I play it on wii. :P
Storm
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Storm »

I really want a Wii, if I were to get one, the first one I definately get would be Super Smash Bros Brawl.
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

I think I got confused with the PS3, my brother just got one and lost like 450 all together for it......
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yeah, the PS3 originally was like $600 for the deluxe model, and $400ish for the cheaper one... though they have come down some.

$250 is more than enough, no way would I spend that much on a video game system. ;)
Hope
You like me! You really like me!
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

i do not... but i have played a friends and made my brother Jonathan into a wii character... he hasnt seen it yet
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Hope wrote:i do not... but i have played a friends and made my brother Jonathan into a wii character... he hasnt seen it yet
Considering he is such a tall fellow, I could never picture him being shown as 'Wii'. ;)