Age of the Empires?

Have you ever heard of it?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.

Have you ever played it?

Yeah, it's Sweet!
63%
Yes, It's pretty fun.
26%
Yes, but I didn't like it.
No votes
Nope, never.
5%
No, but I want to!!
5%
Never heard of it.
No votes
I like polls.
No votes

Total votes: 19

Forte
OK

Post by Forte »

I used to play Age of Empires II like crazy, back in the day. I was thinking of installing it on this laptop, but the only games that seem to run without shutting the laptop down within 10 seconds are visual novels. D:

Playing AoE II in the school's library, though, was awesome.
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

I've played Age of Empires a few times and I think it's awesomeness itself!! Unforntunatly my brother who owns the game lost it so... :doubt: Mmblah!
Pokeman7452
Fourscore and seven

Post by Pokeman7452 »

I have:
AoE + Rise of Rome
AoEII + The Conquerors
AoEIII + The WarChiefs
Just misssing Asian Dynasties

Great games, still play AoEII with Stryper (my bro)

Estel wrote:I've never played Age of Empire, but I've played Star Wars: Galatic Battlegrounds a lot, which is supposed to be like it, I guess. :anxious:
Yes, Lucasarts got the AoEII code from Ensamble Studios and made Galatctic Battlegrounds.

Pseudonym wrote:Yeah, I play Age of Empires III, and I think it's awesome! \:D/
The Top Crusader wrote:I've somehow managed to never play that serious... though I am eagerly awaiting the recently released Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3, which is sort of, vaguely, the same thing... ;)
Red Alert 3?! :dumb:

*goes to find out more about this*
RA3 was officially confirmed Feb 14.
Website
Buy the Kane's Wrath expansion before 9/15/08 and you can play the Red Alert 3 BETA!
Save Pokemon, Destroy Yu-Gi-Oh.
the_sunlit_earth
Lurker

Post by the_sunlit_earth »

AoE is so fun....my brother has the second one so it's all like find your own food and stuff...I love it
Silentstar - Leader of Frostclan
strife286
Tallying up

Post by strife286 »

I have played it, but it's not the best as far as real time strategy games go. StarCraft is top notch, and they're coming out with a sequel. I also like Cossacks and Command and Conquer. But I'm not in a RTS mood, as much as shooter games and fighting games at the moment.
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

For Age Of Empires 2, use the cheat code "How Do You Turn This On". You'll get a sports car mounted with machine guns. They're really fast and can destroy most buildings in a matter of seconds.

Yay, I'm finally a published author! Check out my website.
http://www.joshuagrantbooks.com
Storm
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Storm »

The same is for Age of Empires 1, if you type in bigdaddy you get the same thing
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

Same for the AOE III. If you type in tuck tuck tuckon the chat a huge red monster truck appears and it disorys enemy bulidings, enemys, and trees!