Sunburn

I hate it

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

Yeah, the strange patterns really get annoying after a while. I remember I had a white streak across both of my feet because I wore sandals throughout camp. It remained until just a few months ago. :-s
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Sandal tans are quite common during the summer, especially with my brother's feet... he likes to wear sandals. I, on the other hand, prefer to wear shoes, although I'll periodically wear sandals. Thus, I don't get tanned as much around the feet as I do on the knees, hands, face, and neck. #-o
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

i had a carwash the other day, and i fot so buened...the worst part was that i was wearing my bathing suit and a tank top over it, so now i have two tan lines!! ugh!! but my burn always turns into tan after a while anyway!!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I was at a baseball game yesterday and got a sunburn! ](*,) It was like 33 C, and really sunny. The game took almost three and a half hours, which is definitely longer than usual, which didn't help.

My right cheek and the top part of the right side of my neck got burnt the worst, because that's the side of me that towards the sun from where I was sitting. I out sunscreen on my arms, so they're okay, except for right where my t-shirt sleeves ended - apparently I didn't get much sunscreen there, or jsut around my watch.

I hate sunscreen, so I didn't use as much as I should have, but I hate sunburns too! ](*,)
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

I got badly sunburned my first week at camp. (Well, bad for me, since I don't normally burn at all, it was like, my nose and my shoulders.) The second week I just tanned. Weirdly. I have the strangest farmer's tan. :-s
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

I don't usually burn. If I do, it's on my face, but only a little bit. It turns into a tan the next day anyways! :P

Everyone in my family tans pretty easily, with the help of some spf 20. Or 8. I don't really know why we don't burn though, because we have quite a bit of Irish blood... I thought that they usually burnt? Hey, whatever, I won't question a bitter-sweet thing. ;)

Sarah