ipods/MP3's

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Shadowfax

ipods/MP3's

Post by Shadowfax »

What kind of ipods/MP3's do you guys have? I have a pink MP3, but I am soon getting the pink ipod nano \:D/
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I have an 8gb iPod nano. \:D/
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Awsome-what color?
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Black.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I have a black 30 GB 5th generation iPod video. \:D/
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

I have a latest-gen 8gb black Nano, which is oddly not all that useful since I generally use a laptop anyhow... :l
It should become a bit more useful in association with iTunes gift cards, though.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

I have a b lack MP3.
I have put a lot of Love/Christian/Country songs on it.
And of course AIos
Angel Bob
insert dash here

Post by Angel Bob »

I've got an older 60 GB iPod Video (before they were called "iPod Classic").
ObiWan Kenobi Girl
Why so serious?
Why so serious?

Post by ObiWan Kenobi Girl »

SNAPS!!!!! you guys have the best stuff! i don't even have one. i want a black ipod nano, but my parents think they are point less, so i am never going to get one. i might get my sister's old Sansa, has 2G. pretty old. but we like the same stuff, so it's all good.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I don't have one.. :( Of course, I spend lots of time on my computer, where all my music is, anyway.. \:D/
...I hate marquees.
Disco Ninja Monkey
Gold Member

Post by Disco Ninja Monkey »

Black/Blue 30GB Zune.
Every time is hammer time.
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

Silver iPod 2gb, 2nd Gen \:D/
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

My main MP3 player is a 30gb 5th gen ipod...I have a few others like a blue iPod mini and a 4th Gen 20gb. But meh...other people use them now. :P
(I have a couple of screenless USB Dongle players as well...I got em as freebies)
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

I used to have a black 30 GB 5th Gen Video iPod.
I sold it and bought an Archos 604 WiFi.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Can you put a...3 hour video on a 4 GB Nano?
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Yes, depending on the size of the video.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Cool! Can you still have songs on it with the video?
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Absolutely, provided the video doesn't take up all 4GB of space. ;)
Agent3xq
I eat combination locks
I eat combination locks

Post by Agent3xq »

80 GB Classic iPod \:D/
I believe in the place where the mind and the heart unite at faith
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

Much as I'd like a huge drive to store all my media on, I've realized that I don't really like the way iPods seem to work. I have a little 4gb MP3 player that's not very great, but works well enough...even if it doesn't even store a quarter of my music.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless