Graduation is comin up..

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Anyone graduating in your family?

uuh..i am..
29%
my sibling..
14%
No, nobody in my family is graduating.
57%

Total votes: 21

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Back in the stone age, a bunch of my friends and I all went to prom without dates, and had a great time... having dates would have only brought down our astouding maturity level. :noway:

Although I think that year I went to prom with a girl at another school. That wasn't as fun, though.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

how on earth did we get from graduation to prom dates? :offtopic:
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Dr. Watson wrote:how on earth did we get from graduation to prom dates? :offtopic:
I don't know, but it is something that drastically needs to be discussed! :anxious:
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

I graduated!!!! and I didn't trip and fall on my face. \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Good for you, JF! \:D/ We're proud of you! Not that I expected you to fall on your face or anything.... :anxious:
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Yay! I graduated last week too. I contemplated doing a cartwheel across the stage, but figured it would upset the grandparents. Finally done with HS!!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Hehe, I'd like to see someone do that.
...I hate marquees.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Me wrote:Yay! I graduated last week too. I contemplated doing a cartwheel across the stage, but figured it would upset the grandparents. Finally done with HS!!
Heh that would be awesome!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Yeah, I'm rather notorious for being able to do the Chris Farley "fat man cartwheel." You wouldn't belive how many people are shocked that I can do one. Come on, I'm that overweight.
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

I just graduated a few hours ago.

Gosh am I happy to be finished! :D

BC
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yay for Monica! \:D/ Congratulations for making it to the end of high school! \:D/
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

my brother graduated from HIgh School on Saturday...
extreme heat with hundreds of people cramed into a ice hockey rink place at our city's college, dying of heat, trying to get some air circulating with the graduation booklets, and i ended up standing cuase unless i wanted to sit where peoples feet were, or practically on top of someone, or where you could n't hear a thing, i had to stand.

so this is the order of how many times my family and i moved where we were sitting:
1. my dad was there first and we couldn't find him, so we were standing by a railing thing.

2. we found my dad, and sat in the seats he had saveed for us, only to have to move cause my dad didn't realize the seats were for the hanicaped or elderly, and there was some elderly woman with a can that didn't have seat.

3.then we sat in some seats in the back where you couldn't hear much cause there was a ton of echoing.

4.after a while we all got up and left, and my mom sat on some bleachers, my dad, who knows where he was, and my sister and i were standing by a door where there was at least some breeze, and after a while my sister sat next to my mom for a little bit, until the other people that were sitting there moved.

wow, i'm so sorry if you just read that whole thing. My ranting is over!! i feel much better now!! haha
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Alot of you are graduating! Congratulations. What about college?