What would you like to see happen before AIO ends?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

What would you like to see happen before AIO ends?

Post by AIO Psyche »

Jason get married, Connie and Mitch completely resolved, and Connie and her father's relationship resolved. What about you guys?
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

Connie get married to Jason and have a baby. :D
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

How dare you speak of Odyssey ending? I bite my thumb at you. I want to see Jason get married :D
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Even though Jason is a little old for Connie, the two of them getting married is a whole lot better than Connie marrying Mitch.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

i would like to see connie getting marryied. But i would like them to end on a sad note like may be whits death and then have adventure in conisville and have whit leave connie his shops. and jaso and his daughter the money.
oh and connie deciding what she wants to do when she grows up
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Jason finally turns Whit back to the Light side, and Whit tosses Tom down a reactor shaft. :)
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

Monday wrote:Connie get married to Jason and have a baby. :D
Oh my gosh! You made my stomach turn inside out when I read that! EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! NO!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

AIO PSYCHE wrote:
Monday wrote:Connie get married to Jason and have a baby. :D
Oh my gosh! You made my stomach turn inside out when I read that! EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! NO!
What's so bad about Connie marrying Jason? He is WAY better than Mitch. Of course Connie's staying single is a great idea too.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Jason is like twice Connie's age! If they were a bit closer in age, I could see it, but they are rather far apart... :-s

It would be nice to see Connie do something with her life, and for Jana, Monty, and (young) Jenny to show up again. They practically disappeared, and I'd like to see abit of interaction, or at least hear about letters and phone calls. I'd like to see a bit more happen with Agnes, though I'm not sure what. Having her healed, after so many years, seems a bit crazy, but I'd like to see more happen.

I don't really want to think about AIO ending! These are simply things that I would like to see in the future, with no reference to the end of AIO! :mecry:
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Catspaw wrote:Jason is like twice Connie's age! If they were a bit closer in age, I could see it, but they are rather far apart... :-s

It would be nice to see Connie do something with her life, and for Jana, Monty, and (young) Jenny to show up again. They practically disappeared, and I'd like to see abit of interaction, or at least hear about letters and phone calls. I'd like to see a bit more happen with Agnes, though I'm not sure what. Having her healed, after so many years, seems a bit crazy, but I'd like to see more happen.

I don't really want to think about AIO ending! These are simply things that I would like to see in the future, with no reference to the end of AIO! :mecry:
I don't see a problem with Connie and Jason getting married. Who cares how far they are apart? As long as they love each other...

I agree, howeve, that AIO should not end. AIOP is talking about that waaaaay too much!
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Evil Chick wrote:
I don't see a problem with Connie and Jason getting married. Who cares how far they are apart? As long as they love each other...
In that case, I say Whit and Connie should get married...
:-k
Anne
OK

Post by Anne »

Not only is Jason too old for Connie, I don't think Connie is mature enough for Jason. I want Jason to marry Tasha after she becomes a Christian. Connie should go to university like she planned a long time ago, mature some more, meet some nice guy, and get married. She should get a postcard from Mitch saying he married some girl from Budapest.
If Odyssey had to end (which I hope is never, although I know that is not likely) I would want it to end on a note where it seems like Odyssey is continuing as usual, but we just don't get to be a part of it anymore. Whit should not die and Whit's End shouldn't close, life should just continue on as usual.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

-Bennett Charles wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:
In that case, I say Whit and Connie should get married...
:-k
Yes! Yes! At last someone with some sense!
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Jason back with the NSA

Mitch dead

Barry and Maxwell do something together

Maxwell back in Odyssey

We find out he Regis dead body at the End of DBD was fake and that he's really right an around the corner ready to grab Whit...

Eugene and Bernard to do another road trip

Harlow slove the case of where Eugene really was

Have an Ep where Will Ryan does ALL the voices

Have Whit defeat Tom in combat

Have Marvin do that Oink thing again and have Connie get so mad that she slaps him until she dies of Exhaustion

I want them all done but mostly that last one.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Bmuntz wrote:

Oh yeah! :thumbsup:
...I hate marquees.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

J-man wrote:
Bmuntz wrote:

Sounds like fun! Or the same idea, but with Jess Harnell! Or maybe the two of them doing all the voices - there could still be lots of characters and cool moments!

Does anybody know if Jesss Harnell sings? That would be fun if they sang together! \:D/
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Catspaw wrote:
J-man wrote:
Bmuntz wrote:Have an Ep where Will Ryan does ALL the voices
Sounds like fun! Or the same idea, but with Jess Harnell! Or maybe the two of them doing all the voices - there could still be lots of characters and cool moments!

Does anybody know if Jesss Harnell sings? That would be fun if they sang together! \:D/
Well, he sang as "Buddy Lewis" in LCD. So, yeah, an episode in which Will Ryan and Jess Harnell voice all the characters would be fantastic. They could sing a few songs together. :D
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Trent DeWhite wrote: Well, he sang as "Buddy Lewis" in LCD. :-k
Was that him? Amazing. I didn't know. (Yes, I did not know something...)

Makes sence. It was the same guy that was in 'The Black Veil' going insane, come to think of it, was it not? Cause, I always assumed it was the guy who played Ben Shepard but it was too much of a change to be him...however, they resembled slightly.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

-Bennett Charles wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:Well, he sang as "Buddy Lewis" in LCD. :-k
Makes sence. It was the same guy that was in 'The Black Veil' going insane, come to think of it, was it not?
Indeed, you are correct. That's how I recognized Jess Harnell's voice in the first place while listening to LCD... it was like, Hey! The crazy guy from 'The Black Veil' is back!
-Bennett Charles wrote:Cause, I always assumed it was the guy who played Ben Shepard but it was too much of a change to be him...however, they resembled slightly.
Yeah, that's Jerry Houser. His and Jess' voices are fairly dinstinct. :-k
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
-Bennett Charles wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:Well, he sang as "Buddy Lewis" in LCD. :-k
Makes sence. It was the same guy that was in 'The Black Veil' going insane, come to think of it, was it not?
Indeed, you are correct. That's how I recognized Jess Harnell's voice in the first place while listening to LCD... it was like, Hey! The crazy guy from 'The Black Veil' is back!
You mean the cable guy? :-s I thought that Townsend Coleman played the cable guy.

I had forgotten that it was Jess Harnell that did Buddy Lewis, though I did know it deep within my memory somewhere. Thanks for the reminder!