Good news for Christy Miller fans!

*dances in the streets*

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Good news for Christy Miller fans!

Post by Catspaw »

My sister just re-read through the Christy Miller books and their follow-ups and then decided to go to the Robin Jones Gunn website and saw some good news! \:D/ Click here! \:D/

I'm really looking forward to this book - my sister and I have thought for years already that Katie deserved a book, and now she's getting three! The title is perfect, too - "Peculiar Treasures." It will be great to catch up with characters that I've loved reading about for so long already! (How lame does that sound? I'm looking forward to catching up with fictional characters more than I look forward to catching up with family members I haven't seen in a year! Of course, I know these people better. ;))

EDIT: Click here to see the cover.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I am excited as well. Just about anything by Robin Jones Gunn is excellent. \:D/
Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

Oh wow...thanks for telling us, Catspaw! \:D/ That's awesome!
Sonshinegirl
Shining for the Son
Shining for the Son

Post by Sonshinegirl »

I know I found out a few months ago!!! \:D/ I'm so excited!!! :D :dance: \:D/ (As you can tell I LOVe the Christy Miller series and Robin Jones Gunn's books.) ;)
Zeba
Still standing tall

Post by Zeba »

Oh, yay! I really need to re-read those books!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Thanks to my ever-diligent sister, I have a link (click here) to a PDF version of the back cover of the new book! \:D/ It looks good!
Sonshinegirl
Shining for the Son
Shining for the Son

Post by Sonshinegirl »

Catspaw wrote:Thanks to my ever-diligent sister, I have a link (click here) to a PDF version of the back cover of the new book! \:D/ It looks good!
Oh that's so cool! I can't wait until it's available in stores! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

There are audio previews of the book available if you click here. It's really weird to hear it instead of reading it, but it's nice to get a preview!