Real Life

do you know anyone?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Frank wrote:Does anyone live close to San Fransisco, CA?
My aunt... ;) My sister and brother are going to house and dog sit for her in a couple of weeks actually... :)

Sarah
Master Kenobi
I've been here a bit

Post by Master Kenobi »

I don't know anyone personally other than EugeneFan, but he's my cousin so I should know him, woudn't you think?
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I'll be on my way (probably) soon to meet non AIO-ers (or non ToO-ers anyway) that I know online...........but I wonder if it counts as "meeting" them if I have already met them in person and know them, but just seem to talk to them more online than I did when I lived near them in person.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Jeremy Cartwood
Animatronic

Post by Jeremy Cartwood »

Anyone live near Milford, NH? Probably not but I can hope!
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Jeremy Cartwood wrote:Anyone live near Milford, NH? Probably not but I can hope!
Well assuming you're not who I think you are, then i know one member lives near you...............but if you're who I think you are, then I am thinking of you by the previous statment, therefore, no.

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Jeremy Cartwood
Animatronic

gimp80995 wrote:
Jeremy Cartwood wrote:Anyone live near Milford, NH? Probably not but I can hope!
Well assuming you're not who I think you are, then i know one member lives near you...............but if you're who I think you are, then I am thinking of you by the previous statment, therefore, no.

Peace Out

-Gimp
You made that confusing on purpose, didn't you? :D You're cool. If you don't mind me saying. I don't think I am the person you think you are though, but I can't be sure.
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Jeremy Cartwood wrote:
gimp80995 wrote:

Peace Out

-Gimp
You made that confusing on purpose, didn't you? :D You're cool. If you don't mind me saying. I don't think I am the person you think you are though, but I can't be sure.
Well I didn't MAKE it confusing on purpose..............but when I read the post before actually posting I realized how confusing it looked..........and left it that way on purpose.

I'll clear it up for you, if you and I aren't co-admins at any msg boards, then you're probably not who I'm thinkig of, therefore there is another ToOer who lives simi-near you (at least same state).

Peace Out

-Gimp

Jeremy Cartwood
Animatronic

We're not. So who?? I don't want to be left to the whole in-desperation-move-out-of-the-country-to-meet-another-ToOer type thing.
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

I shall respect his privacy and allow him to contact you if he so chooses.

I don't want to be left to the whole in-desperation-move-out-of-the-country-to-meet-another-ToOer type thing.
Well, whatever you do stay at least 100 miles away fromt he Pittsburgh PA area..........there is one THer / ToOer that you would have nightmares if you met him..........and I can say that cuz he's told me in those words (sorta) severl times.

And let's see.........Eastren PA is safe........now that I moved away ;) j/k

Man, I know more about where people live than I thought............like I said, I'll let the other guy in NH contact you if he chooses to be known.

Peace Out

-Gimp
Peace Out

-Gimp

Jeremy Cartwood
Animatronic

Okie-dokie. *Hope*

This is a long shot but when did you move out of East PA? Because I might have seen/met you but only a slight chance there if you didn't move out before this year.
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Jeremy Cartwood wrote:Okie-dokie. *Hope*

This is a long shot but when did you move out of East PA? Because I might have seen/met you but only a slight chance there if you didn't move out before this year.
Depends which time..........

I moved out of Sunbury PA twice (once in November of 2002 when I moved to Philly) and then again just recently in March of 2005.........and I was in Philly from November 2002 to April or May (I forget which month) of 2003.

Peace Out

-Gimp

Alleycat
insert dash here

Post by Alleycat »

AndreaMeltsner wrote:If I ever come over to England may I stay at your house instead of a hotel? Just while I am in London.
That would be cool! However, Dad would have to say. Just tell us before you pack ok? \:D/
mellow wrote:or you all could come to a week of celtic music camp neer where I live for a week in July. \:D/
Celtic music???? Ooooooh heaven! *faints*
And each light that we've extinguished has brought darkness to our Land...
Upon our Nation have mercy Lord!
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

Or you could all go to Cornerstone Festival at the end of the month. It's in Illinois... I'm driving over two hundred miles to get there . 300 bands, 200 seminars, 4 days of concerts, games , and learning. It's gonna be awesome.

By chnace, there isn't anyone here that's already planning on that, is there? *Hopes*
Jeremy Cartwood
Animatronic

gimp80995 wrote:
Jeremy Cartwood wrote:Okie-dokie. *Hope*

Depends which time..........

I moved out of Sunbury PA twice (once in November of 2002 when I moved to Philly) and then again just recently in March of 2005.........and I was in Philly from November 2002 to April or May (I forget which month) of 2003.

Peace Out

-Gimp
Darn, I went to Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania.
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

As stated earlier I met AIOfan11's sister. I also met popcornqu33n's sister. I met Arthur Dent (THer) last week. I know Jeremy Cartwood and them there's all my siblings.

~OrigamiKid

Jermz, I just found out that my pastor used to live in Slippery Rock.
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
Jeremy Cartwood
Animatronic

OrigamiKid wrote:
Jermz, I just found out that my pastor used to live in Slippery Rock.
Wow, wouldn't you know it. That's sure nifty!
SuperScrapbooker
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by SuperScrapbooker »

I only know of one person on here, and that's Jeremy Cartwood. And I heard about Top, EK, EB, and OrigamiKid from him.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

And not me? :mecry:

;)
...I hate marquees.
SuperScrapbooker
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by SuperScrapbooker »

Sorry, no. :D
Jeremy Cartwood