What bodyspray do you have?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Farrah
Tallying up

What bodyspray do you have?

Post by Farrah »

Hi,
I've got charlie bodysprays and the smell is: pink, purple, passion, red, black and real and I nearly ran out a few bodysprays and I'm getting impulse and so...? ones for xmas
What body spray have you got and what's the smell of it?
I hope to hear from you soon.
From farrah.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I have several Bath and Body Works sprays...Warm Vanilla Sugar, Mango Mandarin, and Sheer Freesia. \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

Laura Ingalls wrote:I have several Bath and Body Works sprays...Warm Vanilla Sugar, Mango Mandarin, and Sheer Freesia. \:D/
mmm warm vanilla sugar sounds lushh
plastic_smile
Gold Member

Post by plastic_smile »

Mr.Whit wrote:
Laura Ingalls wrote:I have several Bath and Body Works sprays...Warm Vanilla Sugar, Mango Mandarin, and Sheer Freesia. \:D/
mmm warm vanilla sugar sounds lushh
woah sory bout that i typed that i didnt realise mr.whit was signed in i thought i was lol :anxious: :anxious: :anxious:
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

I have Sheer Freesia too! It's lighter than the regular freesia previously sold by them.
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

w00t! Warm Vanilla Sugar is totally my favourite scent! I use it often :D
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

Bath and Body Work's Moonlight Path!
DrummerChick
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by DrummerChick »

I have a rasberry stuff and some from Rue 21.