Katrina and Eugene

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Katrina and Eugenes baby

girl
56%
boy
44%

Total votes: 9

Katrina
friends forever
friends forever

Katrina and Eugene

Post by Katrina »

If you think Katirna and Eugene should have a baby do you think they should have a girl or a boy I think they should have a girl :baby: :female:
Katrina
I am an MK and Missionary kids rock!
just a girl!
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

I think if they ever have a kid, it'll be a boy. Eugene would have an easier time trying to figure out a name that way. And I can just imagine Katrina taking care of a son, but not so much a daughter.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I would definately think that if the two had a baby, it would be a boy. If it were a girl, I could see them giving her a weird name like Eugenia or something. So, I agree with the name issue. Also, I don't think that anything major would happen with the kid. I mean they would have to wait what, at least five years for the kid to be an asset for learning new lessons. If they try to make the kid skip ages, like Christy in Growing Pains, I would definately not like that, but who knows, I mean look at Rodney and Connie. So, I'm not sure that the baby issue would be a big thing. If anything, Eugene and Katrina would have to be even more serious. On the other hand, there could be some great comic relief from Eugene freaking out over the duties of being a father... Now there's a sight, Eugene a dad.... There's something to ponder.

Deleted double post-Kairi
I do what I do.
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

I think that they should have a girl, because Eugene would freak out more with a girl, since he has so much trouble understanding them. Also, twins would be quite interesting. :)
Arla
Popsicle kid

Post by Arla »

I don't think I have a preference either way.
Just smell those burning leaves, the warm baked bread, and the hot apple cider. Ahhh.