Records

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Katrina
friends forever
friends forever

Records

Post by Katrina »

What is your record of Odysseys you have listened to in a day? My record it 36 Odyssey's in a day. :noway: :noway: Before that it was 34. :D How many have you listened to in a day within 24 hours. from 12 midnight tell twelve midnight the next night. I always listen to many Odyssey's in a day. How about you? or do you cound :D :anxious:
Katrina
I am an MK and Missionary kids rock!
just a girl!
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

I've never really counted before, But I think prolly around 32.
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

12 (DBD was that one time of listening to all of them in order in one night (on a Friday night no less! I went to bed and was exausted for chruch the next day. Gees...))
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yeah I am thinking basically about the same... all through the Darkness Before Dawn thing. I may have listened to more than that in one day before but, eh, probably not. If so, not many more. I like the show and all but gee, that'd drive me nuts listening to that much in one day. ;)