Connie Should Go to College! Anyone Agree???

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
aiofan
Hexadecimal teenager

Connie Should Go to College! Anyone Agree???

Post by aiofan »

Does anyone else think that Connie should go to college? I mean, especially since she was valedictorian! Since she doesn't know what she wants to do with her life, going to college and trying out different majors might help her decide. I still think she can work at Whits End, a lot of college students work at jobs like that. I really think it would be a good role model for the kids, not only in Odyssey, but to every kid that listens to Odyssey. Any thoughts?
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

She should definitely go to college (it's such an AWESOME experience). She could always get her general education classes (english, science, math, etc) out of the way first, which would give her time to decide within a college setting what she'd want to do.

**subliminally plants the idea in Connie's head that Liberty University is the BEST and ONLY choice for all ToOers :D **

Yay, I'm finally a published author! Check out my website.
http://www.joshuagrantbooks.com
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

movieman85 wrote:She should definitely go to college (it's such an AWESOME experience). She could always get her general education classes (english, science, math, etc) out of the way first, which would give her time to decide within a college setting what she'd want to do.

**subliminally plants the idea in Connie's head that Liberty University is the BEST and ONLY choice for all ToOers :D **
But Liberty isn't near Odyssey. ;)
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

She can take online classes, duh. ;)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
aiofan
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by aiofan »

yes, but camble county community college is pretty close!!! she can go there!!! orrr....is there enough online courses at liberty that would make it possible for her to be a student there? lol!
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

She should go to Cambell Colledge, or at least take some wonderful online classes from Moody Bible Institute.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

I think that would be a good idea, since she never changes, just as long as she still works at Whit's End.
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Yeah, it wouldn't hurt Connie to take classes from Campbell County Community College. She might even benefit from a few writing classes; Connie is authoring a book after all. Also, she already has a college fund that Whit set up. Say, is money from her paycheck still going into that fund each pay period? :-k
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I agree. She should take some classes at CCCC. That would broaden her horizon a bit, and still allow her to work at Whit's End. She needs to do something with her life... Her life has been somewhat sad since she broke up with Mitch.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

It would also be a great opportunity to teach. Think about all the new people and experiences Connie would encounter.
She should go!

Everyone should have a happy dance.
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

yeah.
connie goeing ti ollage great idea
aiofan
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by aiofan »

ohhh! i completely forgot about that college fund that whit set up!!!! She should take advantage of that!! Wow, if I had the opportunity, I think I would just keep on going to college, cuz i love learning so much! :) (oh wait, i already do that).