tamagotchi connection

video game

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Paul B
OK

tamagotchi connection

Post by Paul B »

Has anyone ever played a hand held keychain game called tamagotchi connection?I got one its fun.Its a pet game.the pets change into diffrnt pets.Ive played a simpler internet game called neopets.com .
PJ
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: wandering in the desert, searching for my promised land

Post by PJ »

My brother and I used to have them. They were fun!
Love is stronger than death.
Sonshinegirl
Shining for the Son
Shining for the Son

Post by Sonshinegirl »

I have one but the battery ran out and I haven't gotten a new one yet, They ARE pretty fun!
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

They still have those :shock:

I remember it was an out-of-control fad in the mid 90's (I even had one or two myself) but I didn't think they were still selling them...

I remember they had to literally ban them from public schools because kids were claiming that they "needed" to feed their pet in the middle of class or else it would die. :roll:
Last edited by STRYPER on Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Sonshinegirl
Shining for the Son
Shining for the Son

Post by Sonshinegirl »

STRYPER wrote:They still have those :shock:

I remember it was an out-of-control fad in the mid 90's (I even had one or two myself) but I didn't think they were still selling them...

I remember they had to literally ban them from public schools because kids were claiming that they "needed" to feed their pet in the middle of class or else it would die. :rolleyes:
yup! They were a fad this last year too..at least around me. But they have been wearing off now.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

It's been a fad for this decade for a while. One of my friends had about five of them. I considered buying one, but I decided against it.
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Paul B
OK

Post by Paul B »

I need a new battery .Mine dosnt work anymore.Looks like a watch batterie thow.should be easy to find......