What was the Last video game(s) you played?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Metroid Fusion, because of a series of events which nobody else cares about.
aaaagh nightmare
aaaagh sa-x
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I last played an old Dos-era 2-player game called Galleons! It was a lot of fun, and I'm much better at it than my siblings. Apparently they can't time the cannon shots correctly.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Pokemon Pearl again. Hearthome seems to be giving me a lot of trouble.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

Myst URU again, but before that I played War of the Ring.

-Robert
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

It was wii tennis. I schooled of course. :D
I do what I do.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Bioshock. One of the best current gen shooters! \:D/
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

I recently finished Braid. That game is... intriguing.
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

I'm playing The Neverhood, it's a fabulous, hilarious point-and-click adventure done entirely in clay-mation!

-Robert
aiofan_19
Found

Post by aiofan_19 »

PS2 - Midnight Club 3: Remix Edition
Wild Horses Can't Keep Me Away from the Town of Odyssey!
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Wii Rock Band and Mario Kart @ my cousin's place
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Final Fantasy Tactics in original PSX form, with the original (lack of) translation. That's just the way I roll.

...notEB you totally KSed me there not cool, buddy
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Space Invaders Extreme! \:D/
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I have moved on to Megaman Battle Network 3 White... but my 360 comes tomorrow if UPS is accurate so I probably will end up putting it on hold for a while after that. \:D/
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

The Top Crusader wrote:I have moved on to Megaman Battle Network 3 White... but my 360 comes tomorrow if UPS is accurate so I probably will end up putting it on hold for a while after that. \:D/
What games are you getting with it?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Nothing too exciting, so actually it will probably be a while before I give up on Megaman. :anxious: It's like the Arcade whatever that comes with Pac-man and a few other games. But my neighbor said I can borrow whatever I want, and I'll probably pick up a couple cheap games or rent something this weekend.

Plus I'm totally going to download Mega Man 9. \:D/ Although I still think its a ripoff I have to have a current gen console to play basically a NES game. :noway:

And a friend of mine says he can get me a harddrive for it a lot cheaper than they are sold for... I don't know exactly what he's doing but it sounds good to me! \:D/
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

One of my all time faves, NFL street Vol. 2
I do what I do.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Megaman 9 seriously makes me want to toss my Xbox out of the window...the gist of that game is you're going to die...alot.

I'd buy a few more Xbox live arcade games as well, they seriously are worth the money like Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 2, Braid, and Castle Crashers...you have to be careful with buying on XBLA though some stuff is overpriced for the content they give you...like some of the retro games...it's stuff you could play on the internet for free.
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland Not the best Harvest Moon game in the world but it's okay.

-Robert
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Just played some co-op Space Invaders Extreme tonight with Jeremy...and then I also bought Resident Evil 5 today, yay for zombie madness. \:D/
Dr Ninja
I should know what a double post is now
I should know what a double post is now

Post by Dr Ninja »

Some MLB baseball game on the Wii...