What was the Last video game(s) you played?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I just played some NFL street with my brother.
I do what I do.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Fallout 3.

... Maaaaybe... you'll think of me...

...If the songs from GNR are not seared into your brain semipermanently you are a liar who lies.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I listen to the enclave radio, its much more sinister! \:D/
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I finally am back to console gaming a bit, and have been playing the original Castlevania the last few days. \:D/

It's pretty tough, like a lot of games from that era. It took me a while to beat the Frankenstein monster that has a pet monkey that throws poop at you or whatever was going on. It was probably supposed to be fireballs, but we know how monkeys are. :noway:
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

A little while ago, actually, I played Age of Empires: The Conquerers (sp?). Need to play again. Must have AoK: TC. *strains*
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I was playing that earlier as well. Except I have the "Age of Chivalry: Hegemony" mod pack installed. *argh at the much-tougher AI* Actually, the improved AI for Chivalry makes the game even possible on single-player.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I beat the original Castlevania yesterday. \:D/
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

I've recently become addicted to playing a Pokemon pinball thing on my old Gameboy. You can "catch" or "evolve" up to 200, and I went from 88-120 Pokemon in about five days.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

City of Heroes/Villains.

Yay, I'm finally a published author! Check out my website.
http://www.joshuagrantbooks.com
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Iron Man - PS2... I got scared after being attacked by terrorists and gave up. \:D/
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

Metroid Prime
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Okami's Wii port, because... actually I don't know, it was the version I could find.
brb gazing at the shiny
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Super Mario Bros. 1
Johnny
Local Conspiracy theorist
Local Conspiracy theorist

Post by Johnny »

24 the game \:D/
Ingress Neverwhere
Resident Perditorian

Post by Ingress Neverwhere »

MarioKart Wii.

Need to get back into Wii bowling, though...I've got a record best I need to see if I can beat...

-Kim
The Bible that is falling apart belongs to the person who isn't.

But nobody else is gonna put it right for me,
Nobody but me is gonna change my story!
Sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I have been alternating between Mega Man Anniversary Collection, Iron Man, and God of War. O:)
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
I seem to be a lot worse at this than I was at Melee, although I'm not sure why that would be; I use a GCN controller for this game anyhow and none of the physics seem to have changed all that much.
Sheik's controls do seem a lot more floaty, that's probably a good bit of it.
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

sonuna wrote:Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
I seem to be a lot worse at this than I was at Melee, although I'm not sure why that would be; I use a GCN controller for this game anyhow and none of the physics seem to have changed all that much.
Sheik's controls do seem a lot more floaty, that's probably a good bit of it.
Agreed. Actually, I've never tried the remote in Brawl, only the GC controller. Also, I think that with so many new characters that you're not used to fighting with, all the familiar strategies have to get thrown out the window. I do like a lot of the new stages, though.
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
stingcameron
Popsicle kid

Post by stingcameron »

Lord of the rings conquestit's so fun
There is a ToO Conspiracy going on. Go to City Hall and read about it before it's deleted, and help discover the truth.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Ingress Neverwhere wrote:MarioKart Wii.

Need to get back into Wii bowling, though...I've got a record best I need to see if I can beat...

-Kim
I got a 300 at wii bowling (one of my secret talents)