What other websites are you viewing right now?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

What other websites are you viewing right now?

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

1. My fanfiction reviews
2. My livejournal comments
3. the Disney channel site
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
Jeremy Cartwood
Animatronic

Post by Jeremy Cartwood »

Yahoo email
My own website (www.vrman3d.com/andrewnovels)
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

Um....Klove.com, my e-mail.....
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Winnipeg airport arrival times.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Well...they aren't really 'websites'. But, I have IM, and my Inbox!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

The ToO.. :anxious:
...I hate marquees.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

J-man wrote:The ToO.. :anxious:
Me ToO. I don't really visit many other sites nowadays.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Wikipedia: Requests for Arbitration (times two, one on a specific case); The Amazing Race clue page; a Google search for something I can't remember; Volteccer (a Pulseman fan site); some Megaman concept art (part of my banner scheming); a Wikipedia User page; the ToO (one on this post, one on Hillingdale); a cooking site (mom); a library online search interface; Amtrak trip planning utility (mom); and airlinemeals.net.

Multitasking>j00. >_>
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

My word all that at the same time?
...I hate marquees.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

All of that and then some non-Firefox windows, for I am the Rabid Multitasker. Fear me and my, um, rabid multitasking powers. *changes title*
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I can't stand to have that many windows at one time.
...I hate marquees.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

That's what tabbed browsing is for.

I don't have anything else open right now, but I have visited, or will visit after posting here, Toms Hardware, Xbox Scene, Gamespot, Gmail, and more.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Uh..Tabbed? :-k
...I hate marquees.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Yeah, firefox uses tabs here is a screenshot:

It's pretty sweet.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

That doesn't seem much different..unless you only have like 4 tabs to each window.
...I hate marquees.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Eh? I'm confused. If I understand what you're saying, you're stating that tabs are just like windows, but not on the start bar. It is like that, but I find it much more convenient, expecially if I have additional programs open. And Firefox isn't IE, which just makes it all the cooler.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Yeah that's what I was saying..
...I hate marquees.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

A slightly more extreme example.
Essentially, the number of tabs is unlimited until it explodes. Which hasn't happened ever as far as I know. My dad routinely browses with over 20 tabs at a time... o__O
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Yeah, I know some people who will have at least 50 tabs open at once. I love the Tabbrowser Preferences extension. Gives you even more control over tabs.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

-Mannacabana.com (christian message board)
-Sports-boards.com
- pluggedinonline.com (Christian review site)
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz