FATTYS REJOICE!!

so gross...*shudder*

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
FrayedAroundTheEdges
i hold the hand that holds the world
i hold the hand that holds the world

FATTYS REJOICE!!

Post by FrayedAroundTheEdges »

oh how far the hamburger has come....ew

if u dont feel like reading the article all u need to know is that some genius decided to create another way to order a heart attack in a bag...presenting the Gateway Grizzlie Burger..basically a bacon cheeseburger w a Krispy Kreme doughnut instead of the bun. Ugh just explaining this makes me wanna gag. I mean even eating enough Krispy Kremes or regular bacon cheeseburgers can make u sick..but putting them together...thats goin to far... and people wonder why the great *U*S*of*A* is literally the fattest country in the world! :shame: :noway: :shame:
]Lost and insecure, you found me, lyin on the floor...
whyd you have to wait? where were you?
just a little late...you found me
<3 The Fray --> You Found Me
redcanadian87
I'm a teapot

Post by redcanadian87 »

Wow... I think I might try this sometime.

One problem... no Krispy Kremes in the area... :( as far as I know, they're pretty much all south of the border.

I suppose that Timmies donuts will have to substitute! \:D/

( I must admit, I like strange food combinations. )
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

Fortunately Timmies would have the good sense not to do that. Besides Timmies is better than Krispy Kreme any day of the week.
Tyrell
No way I broke the window

Post by Tyrell »

Heh. that was quite funny. \:D/
~S~
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Thursday Next wrote:Fortunately Timmies would have the good sense not to do that. Besides Timmies is better than Krispy Kreme any day of the week.
You offend me! :noway:

Krispy Kreme is the best ever! Unfortunatley, They don't have them in Iowa :sniff:
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

That sounds rather intriguing. I shall have to try it sometime. :D
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

Not something to eat a lot of, but something to try once. It actually sounds somewhat good.

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
redcanadian87
I'm a teapot

Post by redcanadian87 »

Thursday Next wrote: Besides Timmies is better than Krispy Kreme any day of the week.
:inlove: You are amazing! That's what I've been trying to tell all my friends south of the boarder for years! I guess tasting is believing. Not just my reports. *sniff*

*wants to open Timmies chain in VA...*
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

That actually sounds quite good. \:D/ ;)
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
WatchaCall
Animatronic

Post by WatchaCall »

Now if they could just take it to a state fair, dip it in batter and fry it.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I don't feel like burgers and bacon are really complimented by sugar...but then, I eat fast food with a soft drink, so maybe they are on to something. All things in moderation...what's the difference between the unhealthiness of this vs. say, 32 ounces of Mountain dew on a road trip?
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

Well, personally, I would rather eat the donut alone... But it might not be that bad. My sister eats bananas on her hamburgers... :-k
don't forget the rain.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

That sound terrible. Guys, don't murder yourselves with bad foods! I've been to the other countries, and they don't eat all the bad stuff we do (plus they walk a lot rather than drive). Americans need to wake up and eat healthy. :)

Says I.
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.