WHAT WILL HAPPEN ABOUT TOM AND BART???????!!!!!!!!

what will happen now that walker is...........dead

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
whitetigerswt
Tallying up

WHAT WILL HAPPEN ABOUT TOM AND BART???????!!!!!!!!

Post by whitetigerswt »

what will happen to them i hope they dont die in aio i whould :explode:

i think they will move away and go somewhere else

Isaiah 30:21
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

We don't know yet. We probably won't know until next season. It's all up to the writers.
Waluigi Freak 99
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Waluigi Freak 99 »

I personally hope they die, but that's just my opinion.
Everything written in this post is false.
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Waluigi Freak 99 wrote:I personally hope they die, but that's just my opinion.
Same here. I think it'd be quite a mess to have them just "leave".
Blipadouzi
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Blipadouzi »

I don't see how they could easily make Tom move away...I mean he's so attached to his farm, and now with the Timothy Centre and everything...it just won't happen.

But Bart could easily have something happen that he would have to move away to say New York or something leaving Rodney behind to finally grow-up and fend for himself.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

I couldn't stand a new Tom. >_< I don't mind if they replace Bart, though. :noway:
Tyrell
No way I broke the window

Post by Tyrell »

Just don't have any eps with them in it. (I'm stating the obvious since the actor has passed away. XD)

Don't have a big deal made... just don't mention them. >_>
~S~
Macnut
Location: At Whit's End, sipping a milkshake and talking with Connie

Post by Macnut »

blipadouzi wrote:I don't see how they could easily make Tom move away...I mean he's so attached to his farm, and now with the Timothy Centre and everything...it just won't happen.

But Bart could easily have something happen that he would have to move away to say New York or something leaving Rodney behind to finally grow-up and fend for himself.
I agree!

--------------------------------------------
"I’m done and finished with low living, sight walking, small planning,
smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap
living, and dwarfed goals...I am a disciple of Jesus."
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Macnut wrote:
blipadouzi wrote:I don't see how they could easily make Tom move away...I mean he's so attached to his farm, and now with the Timothy Centre and everything...it just won't happen.

I agree!
me too!
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
stephen_frank77
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by stephen_frank77 »

I think it would be so nice to have a tribute episode to Tom Riley. Perhaps a two part episode with the first one where he is in the hospital or falls ill or something, and on the next one have the funeral with all of the major characters giving their speeches in honor of him. I know something like that would mean a lot to the long-time listeners. It would probably bring lots of memories, laughs, and tears. I think the writers may hesitate to write an episode about death when there has actually been a death, but it seems like that would be the best way to close the radio drama life of Tom Riley. If they try to replace his voice, I believe I will actually be disappointed in the writers. If a writer is reading this, please, please, please, do not try to substitute his voice! I think most other listeners will agree.

I have no idea what to do with Bart Rathbone... Perhaps it would be better to do nothing. An episode about Bart would just not be th same without hearing from Bart. His brilliant voice is what gives life to all of the episodes involving Bart. Maybe they could send him to jail?
WatchaCall
Animatronic

Post by WatchaCall »

Candy Loveperson wrote:
Macnut wrote:

I agree!
me too!
Me three!
Tyrell wrote:Just don't have any eps with them in it. (I'm stating the obvious since the actor has passed away. XD)

Don't have a big deal made... just don't mention them. >_>
I think it would be difficult to just ignore Tom. He's been part of Odyssey since the very first episode. I think he'll have to be either written out in some way, or at least referred to occassionally, or, perhaps even better, find an actor that can pull off the voice and let Tom live on. I'm hoping for that.

Combined posts -Darcie
Rachel Maxwell
Classic

Post by Rachel Maxwell »

I think they should let Tom die, and Bart should move-leaving Rodney to fend for himself. Or get sent to jail. There have been looong seasons with no Bart in them, so they could wait awhile.
whitetigerswt
Tallying up

Post by whitetigerswt »

stephen_frank77 wrote:I think it would be so nice to have a tribute episode to Tom Riley. Perhaps a two part episode with the first one where he is in the hospital or falls ill or something, and on the next one have the funeral with all of the major characters giving their speeches in honor of him. I know something like that would mean a lot to the long-time listeners. It would probably bring lots of memories, laughs, and tears. I think the writers may hesitate to write an episode about death when there has actually been a death, but it seems like that would be the best way to close the radio drama life of Tom Riley. If they try to replace his voice, I believe I will actually be disappointed in the writers. If a writer is reading this, please, please, please, do not try to substitute his voice! I think most other listeners will agree.

I have no idea what to do with Bart Rathbone... Perhaps it would be better to do nothing. An episode about Bart would just not be th same without hearing from Bart. His brilliant voice is what gives life to all of the episodes involving Bart. Maybe they could send him to jail?
wow i think that is a great idea i have been litioning to oddyssey since i was 2 years old and that whould probley be the best oddyssey i have ever heard!!! im not kidding

Isaiah 30:21
Macnut
Location: At Whit's End, sipping a milkshake and talking with Connie

Post by Macnut »

stephen_frank77 wrote:I think it would be so nice to have a tribute episode to Tom Riley. Perhaps a two part episode with the first one where he is in the hospital or falls ill or something, and on the next one have the funeral with all of the major characters giving their speeches in honor of him. I know something like that would mean a lot to the long-time listeners. It would probably bring lots of memories, laughs, and tears. I think the writers may hesitate to write an episode about death when there has actually been a death, but it seems like that would be the best way to close the radio drama life of Tom Riley. If they try to replace his voice, I believe I will actually be disappointed in the writers. If a writer is reading this, please, please, please, do not try to substitute his voice! I think most other listeners will agree.
I have to agree. I think the best thing to do would to have Tom die in Odyssey, sad but nothing else would seem right.
stephen_frank77 wrote:I have no idea what to do with Bart Rathbone... Perhaps it would be better to do nothing. An episode about Bart would just not be th same without hearing from Bart. His brilliant voice is what gives life to all of the episodes involving Bart. Maybe they could send him to jail?
Jail! That's hilarious!

--------------------------------------------
"I’m done and finished with low living, sight walking, small planning,
smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap
living, and dwarfed goals...I am a disciple of Jesus."
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

I agree with all of those who say we should have an episode in which Tom dies. I'm pretty sure another actor couldn't do Tom satisfactorily, and if the AIO writers wrote the show right, we could have a really great AIO episode.
Waluigi Freak 99
Catspaw Rocks!

My personal opinion is that Bart and Tom should die at the same time.
Nasri
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Nasri »

Waluigi Freak 99 wrote:My personal opinion is that Bart and Tom should die at the same time.
Well I don't like that opinion at least move them away like Jared Dwhite not in Odyssey fans will bonkers well??? maybe only but it will still be a shock without a shock aboveser. So nooo dieing ing Odyssey

Check out my newspaper To0 Star
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

stephen_frank77 wrote:I have no idea what to do with Bart Rathbone... Perhaps it would be better to do nothing. An episode about Bart would just not be th same without hearing from Bart. His brilliant voice is what gives life to all of the episodes involving Bart. Maybe they could send him to jail?
How in the world could Bart ever be sentenced to prison? :-k Seriously, I think Bart could silently fade away into the fog of forgotten AIO charactors.
Paul B
OK

Post by Paul B »

rumor has it that there is a show that has tom in it next season that was aready record.
Waluigi Freak 99
Catspaw Rocks!

Rodenyrathbone wrote:So nooo dieing ing Odyssey
Regis Blackgaard. Jenny Whittaker. Timmy Riley. Robert Mitchell (until it was retconned).

Jared simply moved away because he's a child character, and a death episode for a child character (particularly when the actor has left the show and the character wasn't that significant) would be much harder than a death episode for two middle-aged men.

So my opinion stands.