Young'uns

And the days os Laura Wilder!

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle

Young'uns

Post by Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle »

hAVEYOURED THESE? I abslutekly luv d Yongns

So much for acting like a newbie
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I assume you're referring to the book series "The Days of Laura Ingalls Wilder?" \:D/ I have all 8 books in the series, and I enjoyed them for the most part. They can't compare to the real Little House books though! :noway:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I have read some of them. IMHO the original series is the best and always will be.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I have all eight of those books too, Laura! \:D/ I haven't read them in a long time, but I used to really enjoy them! I agree that they aren't as good as the real ones, but they were still good.
cubsmith08
OK

Post by cubsmith08 »

i LOVE all of the laura ingalls wilder books! i also love the tv show! i have seen ALL the episodes, and i am working on buying all the seasons! \:D/
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

I've never read the books but the episodes are awesome! My family owns every season, they're really great. I wish there was a show like that in these days.
cubsmith08
OK

Post by cubsmith08 »

oh! you NEED to read the books! books are ALWAYS (well, almost always) better the the movie
Squirrel
I've been here a bit

Post by Squirrel »

I have all those books, and they were good. The Younguns are hilarious. :D I read the books mainly because of the Youngun family. Though Laura and Catspaw are right, the original books are the best.
connies#1fan
Found

Post by connies#1fan »

I have only ever read the origninal series. I really enjoyed it. Also, I have watched many of the episodes. I really enjoyed them too. \:D/
"The Call" - Regina Spektor
You'll come back
When it's over
No need to say good bye..