Cats or Dogs

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Cats or Dogs?

Cats
35%
Dogs
65%

Total votes: 31

Arla
Popsicle kid

Cats or Dogs

Post by Arla »

The age old fight. Which is better cats or dogs? Cats! Totally! They are easier to take care of and you can leave them for longer periods of time.
Just smell those burning leaves, the warm baked bread, and the hot apple cider. Ahhh.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

Cats! Even though I'm allergic. :boohoo: I wish I had a cat!
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

Cats are not only easier to take care of and shed less hair, but they're also more safe for if you have little kids running around the house. Besides, who ever heard of a pitbull crawling onto your chest to cuddle... not me :shame: .
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

No offense but dogs are way better then cats. Number one there are dogs who don't shed, dogs are way better overall in things they can do, protection, herding, etc. And cats, well they like to run away!

This is an overall perspective, so don't necessarily look at certain breeds.
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Dogs all the way! Dogs are much more loving than cats! :noway: (Not that I hate cats, but I still prefer dogs.)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Dogs. Every cat that I've met seemed very anti social, almost like you have to have an appointment to give them any attention.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Dogs. >_>.
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

CATS ALL THE WAY! I got bit by a bearded collie when I was four, & got 10 stiches. Plus I have four cats right now, two of which are pregnant. Of course I have a dog too...(Mumbles speech)
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
actinglove299
Sing in the sunshine

Post by actinglove299 »

Laurie wrote:Dogs. Every cat that I've met seemed very anti social, almost like you have to have an appointment to give them any attention.
Yes! Thats how I feel too! Dogs are wonderful. They love you no matter what, are reliable, can make you laugh, and comfort you in sad times. After all, a dog is a "man's best friend," not a cat.
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

I love cats, but I do like some dogs as well. If I had to go with one, though, I'd say cats.

Sarah
Mincy
Smile for the camera

Post by Mincy »

I like cat's best, though I still like dogs.
Laurie wrote:Dogs. Every cat that I've met seemed very anti social, almost like you have to have an appointment to give them any attention.
That is trough till they get to know you very well. They can be very affectionate and loving when they know they can trust you. However not all cats are like that some cats are just shy like some people, and others can be very outgoing. I have met some cats that hide from even their owners (Though you can't really meet cats like that), and others who have been very friendly the first time I've seen them. My own cat always hides when visitors come but after they've been around for a while she comes out and can even be friendly.
Lonesome Dove
Probably not a NPC

Post by Lonesome Dove »

I'll have to say I like dogs best. I like cats when they are babies. But dogs can actually work for their living. Cats are relativly ... lazy. :P
18:36 <Katilyn>: *somehting
18:36 <Katilyn>: **somehting
18:36 <Katilyn>: ...
18:36 <Katilyn>: ***something
Image Image
Agentpaw
Eh, whats up doc?

Post by Agentpaw »

I had a hard time on this one! We have a Dog, and a Cat, and I love them both! But I like my dog more.

Besides, who couldn't love this Dog?

Shep, our Australian Shepperd Sheltie Cross.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Dogs are incredibly awesome and wonderful animals!!! \:D/

Cats are dumb. :x
PJ
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: wandering in the desert, searching for my promised land

Post by PJ »

Alex, you dog is cute. :inlove:

Hmm..I guess I like cats a little bit more but it's close.
Love is stronger than death.
ObiWan Kenobi Girl
Why so serious?
Why so serious?

Post by ObiWan Kenobi Girl »

Cats all the way!!! Who wants asmelly dog that gets your house waaaay dirty???
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Wow, this must be a popular debate -- I've seen this topic come through Finneman's quite a few times!

And I've voted Cat on all of them! \:D/
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

I'm not a big fan of animal's, I've learned. I dislike cats so much words cannot express. However, I also dislike big, shedding, drooling dogs. I have a small poodle mix and, as obnoxious as he is, I'd far rather have a small, non-shedding, non-drooling dog than any cat.

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

The Top Crusader wrote:Dogs are incredibly awesome and wonderful animals!!! \:D/

Totally wrong.

[Most] Cats are independent. They don't just walk up to anyone and you have to earn their "respect." ;) Dogs are nice but require more attention... I love dogs... But I like cats a bit more. They're just easier to take care of, and they're a lot more... cute.

I want a cat, but someone won't let me have one due to his hatred of cats and his supposed allergies. :x
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Continental Crusader wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:Dogs are incredibly awesome and wonderful animals!!! \:D/

Totally wrong.

[Most] Cats are independent. They don't just walk up to anyone and you have to earn their "respect." ;) Dogs are nice but require more attention... I love dogs... But I like cats a bit more. They're just easier to take care of, and they're a lot more... cute.
Amen. :yes:
Continental Crusader wrote:I want a cat, but someone won't let me have one due to his hatred of cats and his supposed allergies. :x
Awww, poor CC. :sniff: For now, you might want to try this site.