Gah, doors slamming!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Gah, doors slamming!

Post by Sarah »

Don't you hate it when the the windows in your house are open, and doors will randomly slam closed, because of the wind?

I'm sitting downstairs right now, listening to a "chorus" of doors slamming closed (upstairs) by themselves at the moment.
They're old, heavy doors that don't close properly, so not only are they slamming shut, but they're opening and slamming shut again. What fun. :p

Hmm. Does this happen in anyone else's house?

Sarah

woah, edited because I was obviously off in some other world when I was writing the first sentence!
Last edited by Sarah on Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

Yes it happens all the time in my house and its very annoying...
Arla
Popsicle kid

Post by Arla »

If our garage door is open and then somebody comes in through that way the door leading to the garage always slams if you don't grab it. It makes a awful sound that scares our dog.
Just smell those burning leaves, the warm baked bread, and the hot apple cider. Ahhh.
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

Yes, the doors always slam shut if the windows are open at our house. I don't mind it, though. ;)
Archer No Man
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Archer No Man »

Sarah wrote:Don't you hate it when the the windows in your house are open, and doors will randomly slam closed, because of the wind?

I'm sitting downstairs right now, listening to a "chorus" of doors slamming closed (upstairs) by themselves at the moment.
They're old, heavy doors that don't close properly, so not only are they slamming shut, but they're opening and slamming shut again. What fun. :p

Sarah

woah, edited because I was obviously off in some other world when I was writing the first sentence!
oh man I thought I was the only one with that problem
if you came all the way to my sig to get the money I said I would give you a week ago.........YOUR NOT GONNA GET IT *runs away*

Yes I know that with the new name you must not know who I am now but yes I am No Man *crowd gasps* LEADER OF THE BAND OF SCARY ARCHERS *crowd gasps* know you must all exile me and my band of scary archers and send the army after me and make it into a R rated movie
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

If we slam doors in my house, we get punished!(with chores) :boohoo:

RR
Nikki Nae
29K to go!

Post by Nikki Nae »

Sarah wrote:Don't you hate it when the the windows in your house are open, and doors will randomly slam closed, because of the wind?

Sarah

Yeah, I hate that! Especially when I'm home alone and then a door slams. I get my dog Sirius (a rottweiler) to protect me. He is already on the case before I even have to tell him. :D
-True friends will tell you the truth even at the risk of you leaving them. They will risk making you mad in order to love you.