Congratulations Jessica and Brian!

The Town of Odyssey Celebrates!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

Big congrats to you guys! :D
Scientific progress goes BOINK!
Romans 8:28 - And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

Hmm, since returning home I seem to have lost my camera. Pictures will have to wait until I find it back (hopes it's not still and the church...)
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

David O wrote:Hmm, since returning home I seem to have lost my camera. Pictures will have to wait until I find it back (hopes it's not still and the church...)
Suspicious, David O, very suspicious. :-
Archer No Man
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Archer No Man »

Corey wrote:Everyone,

I would like to express congratulations to Jessica (Continental Admiral) and Brian (The Top Crusader) who will be getting married today, March 10, 2007! I would have very much liked to have been there with the both of your on your special day, but, unfortunately, other responsibilities have taken priority this weekend. However, I'm certainly thinking of the two of you as you walk down the aisle this afternoon and I wish only the very best for the both of you.

I've been fortunate enough to get to know the two of over the last several years and I even served with Brian as the Town Hall's first (and, at the time, only) two moderators back in 2002. Brian has always been one of the funniest members on this board and I will fondly remember the many jokes we shared behind closed doors on both the Town Hall and the Town of Odyssey. Even the various jokes regarding Jessica falling in love with Brian (long before they ever even had an inkling!) :) Underneath the comedy is a great guy and I know you'll make a wonderful husband and father. You're in good hands Jessica! :)

And Jessica, you and I had quite a strange relationship. For the better part of the first few months we knew each other, I frequently addressed you as "Sir" to mock your gender bending username and avatar. Bickering pretty much defines our relationship and I've never felt so free to mock someone as I have with you (so thanks :)). In the short couple of months that I served with you on the Town Hall (before your presence forced me to resign and bring the board down with me) I recognized that you had a good head on your shoulders and despite our snarkiness, I hope you realize I've always considered you a good friend. Yeah, you don't listen to Adventures in Odyssey but that doesn't make you any less of a person. (Well, maybe just ever so slightly). Anyway, I'm sure you'll make Brian very happy as well, and I pray that one day you'll have succeeded in ridding the home of both the WWE and Godzilla and instilled in Brian the understanding that potty humor is never, ever funny. O:)

So, to the both of you, along with the Town of Odyssey, I would like to congratulate you on your special day! I would also like to ask that the other members join me in celebration and possibly share some of your memories of our happy couple! If the Adventures in Odyssey internet community didn't exist, Brian and Jessica would have never met and fallen in love. So we all deserve a little time out of our days to celebrate on this special day! :)

=D>

Corey

PS Thanks Darcie for globalizing this! :) I'm so weak without my abilities. :cry:
Congratulations you guys!!!! =D> =D>
if you came all the way to my sig to get the money I said I would give you a week ago.........YOUR NOT GONNA GET IT *runs away*

Yes I know that with the new name you must not know who I am now but yes I am No Man *crowd gasps* LEADER OF THE BAND OF SCARY ARCHERS *crowd gasps* know you must all exile me and my band of scary archers and send the army after me and make it into a R rated movie
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

The very Elven Elf of Rivendell wishes you all a belated congratulations! :D
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

Helen Stoner wrote:The very Elven Elf of Rivendell wishes you all a belated congratulations! :D
That goes for me too. CONGRATZ TOP AND CA!
**crez go to sonuna
uz: MELF WILL YOU MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?
mirkwoodelf: I DONT KNOW I HAS OTHER PROPOSALSES.
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

And another belated one, Congratulations. :D

Flees the scene before he cries, all this growing up gets to me.
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Currently the tv show "The Bacholorette" and this website have the same marriage record.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Top, you were always my best friend on these boards over the years, I'll never forget the good times. Congrats on your marraige, buddy! Congrats CA, you picked a fine fellow. :)

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! HAVE A GOOD LIFE! \:D/
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Anna
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by Anna »

Hey! You probably don't know who I am...I'm anna_k from the Town Hall, I'm not on here very much anymore. But I want to congratulate both of you! Hope you have a wonderful honeymoon! :)
snowflake
Found

Post by snowflake »

congrats! i hope you had a very happy wedding and have a very blessed future!

Thanks Lucy Pevensie for my awsome avatar and signature!!!

Yes, I know it's no longer Christmas but right after I change it it will be again so just get over it...
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

So, where have y'all gone on your honeymoon? \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Hey thanks for the continued well wishing, my peeps! \:D/

We are back from the honeymoon now, and I will try to get some photos up here eventually... from the wedding (hopefully of CA) and perhaps even exclusive and gratuitous honeymoon pictures! \:D/ But they might have to go in the 18+ forum or something. :-k

EDIT: and Laura Ingalls posted as I was typing that... we went to mainly Pigeon Forge, Tennessee! \:D/ \:D/
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Weddings are exhausting...

I had the flu during the honeymoon! \:D/ But we had fun... I got to see the mountains! Exciting! \:D/ We watched the wedding video tonight with my parents - we were all amused... It appears that my brother (an usher in the wedding) lit the unity candle before it was supposed (let's ignore the fact that he's not the one who is supposed to light it... :boohoo: ), so, it was rather amusing... And it's neat to see the wedding after all the...hustle and bustle is over with.. \:D/
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

The Top Crusader wrote: But they might have to go in the 18+ forum or something. :-k
They better not! I want to see them! pretty please?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

We didn't get a picture but on our honeymoon there was a dude dressed as a Spartan riding a horse in a median strip! \:D/

Madness! Blasphemy! Sparta! and Xiao came to mind. \:D/
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Wow... Top is married. Well, should I tell all those floozies you usually hang out with on the weekend to hit the road, or not? \:D/
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That would explain why my weekend was so dull and ungroovy. :(
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The last picture is my favourite! \:D/ Quite lovely! :yes: It seems that you took Jessica to a charming honeymoon location! ;)