Prayer Meeting Thread

An on-going prayer meeting

Share your prayer requests here.
Flyah
Popsicle kid

Prayer Meeting Thread

Post by Flyah »

I'd taken the prayer thread out earlier this week, but here it is again. List the prayer needs you have so that the board can lift you up! What needs do you have?
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

That I don't get sick anymore untill school is out. I am sick of feeling sick.

JF
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

if you would like too, i think there are a lot of people on the ToO that are going to be taking finals etc. and other really important tests. mine aren't for a while, but maybe you could keep it in the back of your mind to pray for everyone to have a clear mind and remember everything they have learned for their end of the year tests.
Flyah
Popsicle kid

Post by Flyah »

Prayer Request From Evil Chick:

I would appreciate it if you all could pray for a prayer request that came up in our church last week. A member of our church, Dennis from Russia, got a call early last week that his 16-year old brother had gone out to take a walk and he never returned. It was very devestating to the whole family, of course, especially to the father, who was not saved and the mother, who had gotten saved on May 1st. On Wednesday or Thursday, his father took his bike out to look for the brother, and was hit by a car. He was severely injured, and taken to the hospital right away. When Dennis found out, he imediately took the next flight to Russia, so he could talk to his father in the hospital. However, while he was in the air, his wife, Uljana, got a call that the father had died. Needless to say, this is a very hard trial to the whole family. Please pray for them, especially the mother, who has, as I have already mentioned, not even been saved for a month. The brother is still missing. They found out that he went to visit a church in a different town, but that was the last he was seen.

Thank you for praying. I will be sure to let you know if there is any new information, esp. about the brother.
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

I'll be praying about that.

I have a kind of serious request. I may have to have oral surgery in...about two months if things don't change. I have an impacted cuspid,a nd unless it starts moving by itself (which we're hoping the expander in the roof of mouth will help) I'll have to have it uncovered. Money is kind of tight right now, a lot of extra expenses came up, and we don't need another one.

(Plus, I'm not a big fan of pain.)
Amy
Fourscore and seven

Post by Amy »

I'll definately be praying for you!
I have a prayer request too, My aunt has to have her knees replaced due to the arthritis she's had since she was 4, and it would be great if you could pray that the surgery goes well, and that she would'nt be in alot of pain.
One I Froggy
My posts are revolutionary

Post by One I Froggy »

My mom found out today that she is in immediate need of heart surgry. But being the selfless person that she is, she has decided it can wait until after my graduation. (They wanted to operate tomorrow!)
So, I graduate next tuesday, and one week from today aka the day after graduation, she will be having major heart surgery. Please pray for the doctors who are performing the operation, for my mom (That gods will is done in her situation) and for my family...that we can cope with whatever the outcome may be. Seeing as how I have finals these next few days, I am very much trying to put everything is Gods hands...though it is one of the toughest things Ive ever had to loose control of. But then I remember, I never am the one in control. God is.
~Nikki~

My favorite bible verse:
"If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell." Matthew 5:29
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

:hug: That's very tough, frogalwayz. I'll keep you and your mom in my prayers. :pray:
Linne

Post by Linne »

I'm praying for ya and your mom, frogalwayz!
Sunday
Popsicle kid

Post by Sunday »

Wow. Some of our prayer requests are overwhelming to my dinky mind. Its so great to be able to share it with a God who is bigger than life. I'll be praying for the requests! :pray:

I'm in the midst of planning a mission trip to Brazil in August. :D Please pray that all will work out with my passport and visa...and that I'll be a blessing to the people there! \:D/
Shad Lexer

Post by Shad Lexer »

*prays*
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I'll pray.
Nick Riley
insert dash here

Post by Nick Riley »

thats stinks I'll pray
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Please pray for my grandfather. His wife died of cancer this week. His first wife, my grandmother, also died of cancer as well, so this is probably very hard on him.

His wife was not a Christian as far as I know. Please pray for my Dad when he travels to the funeral that he would know what to say and be an encouragement.

Thanks!
Shad Lexer

Post by Shad Lexer »

I'll pray...That's real sad.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

I will definately keep your family in my prayers. I think Laura mentioned it to me a while back.

I also have a prayer request. Please pray for my family, especially my sister. She is making some really bad choices right now. I appreciate it. Thanks a bunch.

JF
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

*Prays*
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

JesusFreak777 wrote: I also have a prayer request. Please pray for my family, especially my sister. She is making some really bad choices right now. I appreciate it. Thanks a bunch.

JF
i would also ask you to pray the same thing for my family, except it is my brother. JF, i know how hard it is, and if you need someone to talk to send me a PM. I'll be praying for you and your family!!
Sunday
Popsicle kid

Post by Sunday »

:pray:
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I have prayed for you brother, and sister, Jesusfreak, and Dancer!