Prayer Meeting Thread

An on-going prayer meeting

Share your prayer requests here.
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

AIOfan11 wrote:I have prayed for you brother, and sister, Jesusfreak, and Dancer!
thank you!! It's greatly appreciated, and means a lot to me!!
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Your welcome!
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

The same here. Thanks a bunch guys. :hug:
Joni_Slade
Pilgrim

Post by Joni_Slade »

Good topic.

My friend and her family need prayers of comfort. Her mom just passed away after a three-year-long battle with cancer. There have been so many ups and downs when it seemed like she was doing better and then things got worse. She was a wonderful Christian woman, a great mom, a wise and caring friend. Her family knows that she is home now, but still they have lost her in this world. It hurts just to imagine what my friend and her family are going through.

Thanks, guys.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

Hey I need you guys to pray for me ok.. on the second and eleventh of July I will be flying on a plane to Ny and back here, so I need you to pray because I do not like planes! =; Yet I must fly...Please pray that God will calm my nerves and does not let me act like a loonybin on the plane.

Thanks you guys! love ya!

~Andrea
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I'll pray for you Andrea! I've never flown, but I don't think I'd like it. I get dizzy sometimes, and I have a feeling that it wouldn't agree with me. :sick:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

If you guys could pray for my Grandmother..She's not doing very well at all, and could die soon. Please pray that she will get through this...

In a nutshell, her heart rate was 120 beats a minute..When it should be 60. So they gave her drugs to slow it down, and she hasn't taken very well to them. She can't remember things and is having trouble walking, or even standing by herself. My Grandfather is having trouble being there to help her every second, but he's doing a exellent job. Since we live 1 hour away, it's hard for us to be there...Tomorrow we are going to try and take her to the hospital but Grampy and Ma (my grandparents) don't want to go. They want to stay in the house they've had for the past 40 years. (they've been together for 63 years, they got married before my Grampy left for WWII) I don't know what my grandfather would do it she died... So please pray.

Thanks guys.

P.S.

(this is why I haven't been posting much the last few days)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'll be praying, Captain Jack!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I'll be praying for you and your family Captain Jack!
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Captain Jack wrote:If you guys could pray for my Grandmother..She's not doing very well at all, and could die soon. Please pray that she will get through this...

In a nutshell, her heart rate was 120 beats a minute..When it should be 60. So they gave her drugs to slow it down, and she hasn't taken very well to them. She can't remember things and is having trouble walking, or even standing by herself. My Grandfather is having trouble being there to help her every second, but he's doing a exellent job. Since we live 1 hour away, it's hard for us to be there...Tomorrow we are going to try and take her to the hospital but Grampy and Ma (my grandparents) don't want to go. They want to stay in the house they've had for the past 40 years. (they've been together for 63 years, they got married before my Grampy left for WWII) I don't know what my grandfather would do it she died... So please pray.

Thanks guys.

P.S.

(this is why I haven't been posting much the last few days)
Oh...I am so sorry. I had a Great Grandma die, we visited her everytime we got together. She lived 2-3 hours away from my Grandma's house.

I hope that everything goes well....I will be praying.
Robert Mitchell
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Robert Mitchell »

Please pray for my grandparents because 66.6% of them aern't Christians. And please pray for my grandma so that she can stop smoking. When she does smoke it really irritates me.
Vote RM for the *Unofficial*! | You Need to See This!
Mountain_Girl
Classic

Post by Mountain_Girl »

I'll pray. I know how irritating smoking can be. :pray: :pray:

ImageImageImageImage
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

Hey y'all. I won't be around very much the rest of this week because I'm really sick...with chicken pox, of all thiongs. So if you could pray that it doesn't get any worse, I'd really appreciate it! Also for my younger brother, he has it too. My other two sibs, one brother and a sister, don't have it yet, and we're praying that they don't! Thanks!
Jeremy
Smile for the camera

Post by Jeremy »

My mom has had various physical symptoms (possibly serious) which have gotten worse the last couple days or so. Please pray that she will be able to get a correct diagnosis and effective treatment, or for healing if it's God's will.

Thanks for your prayers.

Jeremy
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

I will definately pray.

I have an urgent prayer request that will hopefulyl be resolved quickly. My dad went mountain biking early this morning with some friends and was supposed to be home hours age. WE just got a hold of him and they are all lost in the middle of the forrest. THey are all fine, but if the Sheriff's department and whoever else is searching cant find them soon they may be stuck there overnight. Please Pray that they will be found quickly and stay safe. Thank you so much.

Also pray that God will keep us strong and that we will trust Him. I am really worried and I know my mom is as well. I truley appreciate it. I don't know that anyone will even see this before it's over. Actually I hope that is the case because that would mean it is resolved quickly.

JF
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

JesusFreak777 wrote:I will definately pray.

I have an urgent prayer request that will hopefulyl be resolved quickly. My dad went mountain biking early this morning with some friends and was supposed to be home hours age. WE just got a hold of him and they are all lost in the middle of the forrest. THey are all fine, but if the Sheriff's department and whoever else is searching cant find them soon they may be stuck there overnight. Please Pray that they will be found quickly and stay safe. Thank you so much.

Also pray that God will keep us strong and that we will trust Him. I am really worried and I know my mom is as well. I truley appreciate it. I don't know that anyone will even see this before it's over. Actually I hope that is the case because that would mean it is resolved quickly.

JF

was it resolved yet?
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. My family really appreciated it. My dad made it home just after midnight PDT. He is safe and everyone is ok. No injuries or anything.

God bless,

JF
Agentpaw
Eh, whats up doc?

Post by Agentpaw »

Please pray for my grandma. She just had a heart attack and could die. Please pray for her. Her name is Jan. :pray:
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Oh, I'm sorry Alex! I'll be praying for her and your whole family during this time. :pray:
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

alex wrote:Please pray for my grandma. She just had a heart attack and could die. Please pray for her. Her name is Jan. :pray:
I am really sorry, alex. That has to be REALLY hard on your family. I am :pray: