Something Blue, Part 2

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Fletcher
Hexadecimal teenager
Location: Smallville, Kansas, with regular commutes to Odyssey, Ohio

Something Blue, Part 2

Post by Fletcher »

I usually listen to AIO reruns online at Oneplace. Today "Something Blue, Part 2" airs. Since I don't have album 40 yet, would it be illegal if someone was to post an MP3 (or Real Player link) of the album version of this episode online? The extended version was avaliable on Whitsend.org when the episode first aired, and Oneplace keeps an archive of all episodes for about a month anyway. If someone could get me an answer on if this is legal or not, and if it is legal to post a link to an MP3 or Real Player version, I would appreciate it.
EUGENE IS BACK!!!
serrebi
29K to go!

Post by serrebi »

Fletcher wrote:I usually listen to AIO reruns online at Oneplace. Today "Something Blue, Part 2" airs. Since I don't have album 40 yet, would it be illegal if someone was to post an MP3 (or Real Player link) of the album version of this episode online? The extended version was avaliable on Whitsend.org when the episode first aired, and Oneplace keeps an archive of all episodes for about a month anyway. If someone could get me an answer on if this is legal or not, and if it is legal to post a link to an MP3 or Real Player version, I would appreciate it.
if it was avaliable on whitsend.org then IMO it's ok.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

serrebi wrote:
Fletcher wrote:I usually listen to AIO reruns online at Oneplace. Today "Something Blue, Part 2" airs. Since I don't have album 40 yet, would it be illegal if someone was to post an MP3 (or Real Player link) of the album version of this episode online? The extended version was avaliable on Whitsend.org when the episode first aired, and Oneplace keeps an archive of all episodes for about a month anyway. If someone could get me an answer on if this is legal or not, and if it is legal to post a link to an MP3 or Real Player version, I would appreciate it.
if it was avaliable on whitsend.org then IMO it's ok.
I agree.
Fletcher
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Fletcher »

So does anyone have a link?
EUGENE IS BACK!!!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Something Blue, Part 2, is still available on Oneplace right here.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Fletcher
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Fletcher »

I mean a link to the extended version, which was avaliable on Whitsend.org when the episode first aired and is now on the album.
EUGENE IS BACK!!!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Fletcher wrote:I mean a link to the extended version, which was avaliable on Whitsend.org when the episode first aired and is now on the album.
My guess is that the link is no longer on the site since the episode is now on the album. They probably deactivated the link after the episode aired. If you want the episode that badly you are going to have to either order a cassette copy from FOTF or go out and buy the album.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

I want to hear "Living in the Grey!" :(
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Doesn't anyone buy the albums anymore? I heard Living in the Grey on the radio this morning.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:I want to hear "Living in the Grey!" :(
"Living in the Grey" should air in a few episodes. (You have it the easy way. We (everyone who listened before the next album was out) had to wait SO long! A couple months!)
Nathan Hoobler
AIO Writer

Post by Nathan Hoobler »

Here's the link to the extended version.

http://boss.streamos.com/real/focusonth ... part2ee.rm

Nathan
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Thanks!
Fletcher
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Fletcher »

Thanks, Nathan! :D
EUGENE IS BACK!!!