Communist Church

A fun game!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Communist Church

Post by Conniepaw »

Communist Church

Communist Church is a game that takes place in the Far East where Christians are persecuted every day for what they believe.

How to Play

Depending on how many people play there will be 2 or 3 Communists who are out to get the rest of you who are Christians. The only way the Communists are safe is when they find the secret message in on of my posts that will look like this Communist Church. Once the Christians find it they will PM me and tell me what forum it is in.
Meanwhile, each Communist picks 2 people a day they want to catch. But the one rule is when the Communists are online they can only pick church people who are online. PLEASE BE HONEST! Since i cannot monitor this please be honest about who you pick to catch. Once a Church member is caught 3 times he/she is out of the game. If the Communists catch all the church members they win, if all the church members find the post without getting killed they win.

I know this is probably a little confusing but we will work it out as we go. So let me know if you want to play. We probably need about 10-15 to start!

Players:

JIAPaw
Danadelfos
Jonnyboy12
MincyPaw
AbiPaw
Last edited by Conniepaw on Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

I'll play, I guess! Just one thing, you might want to say that if people play that they can't hide their online status. :anxious:
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

JIApaw wrote:I'll play, I guess! Just one thing, you might want to say that if people play that they can't hide their online status. :anxious:
Yeah that is another things everyone is just going to have to be truthful about!
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

I'll play \:D/
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Jonnyboy12
Tallying up

Post by Jonnyboy12 »

can't hurt i guess!! sign me up!!!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

So it's kinda like Mafia... :anxious:

NOT to start a debate or anything... but even though Communism has some religious tendincies (the state is God, for example), I question what Communism has to do with the Church. :anxious:

If it was Communism Vs. The Church, I get that... ;)

I'm sure Top loves the name, though. ;)

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I love the name! \:D/
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

So does that mean you want to play or are you just admiring the name? :D
Mincy
Smile for the camera

Post by Mincy »

I'll play. sine me up!
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

I'll play
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)