The Term 6 SWAT Team!

Err police.

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Somehow I think that multi-editing posts instead of actually posting is a bit more fun.
Because it's Almost Epic.
However, let's steer this back onto topic, and ... ... rejoice about the mods?
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

I'll start by being the first to rejoice! \:D/
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

TrinnyPaw wrote:I'll start by being the first to rejoice! \:D/
Your not allowed to rejoice! Get back to work! :x
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Yeah! :x I as your local Nuclear Plant Owner say get back to work!

I guess not deleting my post counts as something... A very little something. :-$
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Macnut
No way I broke the window
Location: At Whit's End, sipping a milkshake and talking with Connie

Post by Macnut »

Life is rough wrote:Yeah! :x I as your local Nuclear Plant Owner say get back to work!

I guess not deleting my post counts as something... A very little something. :-$
Something is something, I guess. Thank you oh great and powerful local Nuclear Plant Owner. :adore:

--------------------------------------------
"I’m done and finished with low living, sight walking, small planning,
smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap
living, and dwarfed goals...I am a disciple of Jesus."
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Macpaw wrote:
Life is rough wrote:Yeah! :x I as your local Nuclear Plant Owner say get back to work!

Something is something, I guess. Thank you oh great and powerful local Nuclear Plant Owner. :adore:
No problem *cough* *hard worker slave j/k* Thank you for your hard work mods and admins. It's great to see you slaving, I mean keeping our town safe. \:D/

*re-edits post*
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Can I point out that the review thread for Run-of-the-mill Miracle isn't open or global announced yet? ;D
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Yeah sorry about that, I just logged on....I kinda slept in today. \:D/