Avalon High

has anybody read it??

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
FrayedAroundTheEdges
i hold the hand that holds the world

Avalon High

Post by FrayedAroundTheEdges »

My friend gave it to me saying that it was one of THE BEST bks that she's read. I tool it and I was kinda skeptical bc it seems kind of medieval, but I think that it's the cutest bk evr. I was just wondering if anybody has read it before or is reading it and what you think/thought about it??

BTW I would definatly recomend this bk for all hopeless romantics (and most girlz \:D/ ) bc it's pretty much a modern day "new girl meets her prince, who is popular, and they start to fall in love (at least she does with him)" kinda story (does that make sense??) and it's absolutly adorable. :inlove:
]Lost and insecure, you found me, lyin on the floor...
whyd you have to wait? where were you?
just a little late...you found me
<3 The Fray --> You Found Me
Zeba
Still standing tall

Post by Zeba »

I absolutely love this book! But then I love pretty much any book by Meg Cabot. :D
FrayedAroundTheEdges

^^OOH YaY \:D/ lol. Fav part??
Zeba
Still standing tall

Post by Zeba »

Hmm, I don't usually have favorite parts, but all the romantic scenes with Ellie and Will are good. :inlove: Ha, I also love how she spends her whole summer in the pool reading books because that is so what I would do if I had a pool.
FrayedAroundTheEdges

Zeba wrote:Hmm, I don't usually have favorite parts, but all the romantic scenes with Ellie and Will are good. :inlove: Ha, I also love how she spends her whole summer in the pool reading books because that is so what I would do if I had a pool.
haha I know, I love the part when he buys her lemonade, makes the girlz day by giving them $5 then gave Elle the rose. *sighs*
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I haven't heard of this book before, I don't think, but it sounds cute. Maybe I should see if my public library has it. :D