What did you do Today?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Fenix
The Rich

What did you do Today?

Post by Fenix »

Today I was at school had dinner with some friends then am on the computer now.
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

today I did school ha bet you wish you were me! :-$
Image [img]
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

I mostly was on here. ;)
Currently I'm editing my sister's movie for drama class (SUCH HORRIBLE ACTING!!!), and writing a paper for French Class.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I was in bed until about 6:30 PM, then got on here... :-s
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

posted here
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Got out of bed.
Ate breakfast.
Ate lunch.
Got on here.
Stayed on here.
Ate dinner.
Got back on here.
Studied.
Did chores.
Returned here.
Notice the pattern?
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Today I woke up after sleeping for an hour... felt sick, spent half of the day being excessively tired on flu meds, took an AdvPlace Chem test, sent in homework for two classes, realized that Golly Gee Whilikers! this existed, joined, and have since been posting or zoning out to the Sakura Wars soundtrack.

...yeah.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Woke up
went to school
used the T1 to spend over an hour here
went home
went to a video shoot
came back here
went home
came back here
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Today.......

woke up way too early (4:30 AM), got online, had breakfast, went to work (7 A to 9 P) went to the store for my friend's parents, came home, fed the dog, got online, got a call from my boss asking me to go back to work (again, after I had already did a doubble shift), declined the request (something I rarely do, but sleep is somewhat imporatant in my job.......and doing nearly 24 hrs in a row puts the ppl I work with in danger).

Later I'll call back to see if someone agreed to cover.......if they didn't I'll do the shift anyway, but I'm praying someone covered. Generally I'm the first one called.........today I'm putting myself on the bottom of the list on purpose.

Anyway, and now I'm rambling ;)

Peace Out

-Gimp
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Woke up
Registered here
Stayed here
Homework
Homework
Got on here
Cleaned my room
Supper
Got on here
Homework
Got on here
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

Just remember, you asked.

Slept, woke up, got dressed in speech and debate attire, missed breakfast, loaded the car with all the stuff for the rest of the day (including the JOC store) got to the Church where my speech and debate club meets around eight thirty, unloaded the car went and called my Presidential running mate in are club elections, he could not make it to club today, then I went and talked to our party chairmen about the fact that Paul would not be coming, then I milled around until 9:10, I listened to what are coach had to say about the speech and debate tournament my club is hosting, then around 9:30 it was time to start giving speeches so I watched Eliot's humorous and then A. and I had to go to the other room to run trough our duo one last time then we gave our duo to the rest of the club, got feedback, then I went and started marking Dutch Blitz cards and talking to C., and yes C. will fill in for A. at the S.U.N. tournament, then C. left, and then it was lunch time and I had soup for lunch and we watched a TeenPact video, and then we watched the commercials that we taped last time at club, after that it was time for the presidential debate but because Paul (Presidential candidate) could not make it I (Vice Presidential candidate) had to debate in place of Paul, once the debate was over it was time for a round of team policy debate my regular partner had to debate with someone else because I had to work on my Expos and get some feedback on that, then I had to pack up all my props that I used in my Expos and then I had to go lead bunch of four and five year olds at a "awana" type club and after that I had to clean the room we used and then I got to play Dutch Blitz and walk home have dinner with my grandparents, then I came on here to find this "really cool" site and after I post this I will probably go to bed and sleep.

~OrigamiKid

I know I left something out.
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Considering my friend's niece and nephew are here, and it's Sat. we're having a AIO marathon. I'd love such normally........but considering the ages are 3 and 18 months, it's videos, not audio...........either way I guess AIO is AIO......and the videos are kinda cute.

After they're done with the videos, after breakfast when I get a chance to find my headphones, I'll get my headphones on and have my own AIO audo marathon while I vegitate in front of the computer......

Other than the very likley possiblity that my job will call me in even though it's my day off, I don't really intend on doing anything today.........just a computer and radio shows...........perfect way to spend a Sat.

Peace Out

-Gimp
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

Today I got up early to listen to AiO :D
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

I'm still working on listening to AIO today........but I'm on my 4th AIO video......we have ALL the AIO videos and I think we're watching them all.........but it sure is better than the typical "Dora marathons" that we have.

Perhaps by noon or so I'll work my way to finding my headphones so I can listen to AIO online........however, the videos are kinda cool......as long as I keep my back to the TV so that I'm listening to it like any other audio program. :D

Peace Out

-Gimp
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

StupendousMan wrote:Today I got up early to listen to AiO :D
So did I! :D I think I'm going to need a nap later...
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Chandler wrote:
StupendousMan wrote:Today I got up early to listen to AiO :D
So did I! :D I think I'm going to need a nap later...
A nap sounds good..........so far I've kept my schedule, and at the end of the day I will post to see what I did / didn't do from my list and what I did that wasn't even on the list...........

It's raining outside, so theres not really a whole lot I could do even if I wanted to go out and pretend to have a social life (for those of you who don't know me or have forgotten........I'm a hermit).

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

We had another family over at our house-- a family who is leaving in less than a month. I had a great time...we hung around outside, ate dinner together, watched movies, etc. Now I'm quite exhausted, but not sleepy.

I didn't even go to bed (it's almost 4 AM here currently) and just stayed online. That's where my day (or is it!?) took a turn for the worse, but I don't wish to elaborate on it. Like I stated in another post, I have nocturnal tendencies. Maybe I even have insomnia...who knows?
Bernard Walton
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Bernard Walton »

I got up at four A.M. to try to talk some sense into Whit! #-o
A lot of good that did. :roll:
Last edited by Bernard Walton on Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I got up around 11:30 AM, and got dressed. Then I ate lunch and after that, I watched the movie "Pete's Dragon" with my little brothers and sisters. My family took a walk down to our ice-cream shop and got some ice-cream, and then we came home, and I listened to AIO some. Then we ate supper, and had family devotions. Then I logged on here. That's it.
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

Today I got up did the usualy Sunday things. [See Sunday thread] Then played with my friend came home ate dinner, took a nap then came online. My life is boring.