Wedding Date! March 10th, 2007!

Pictures of the invitations!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Depends on if she knows where you live. ;)
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

Its right on my profile. ;)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

#-o Unless CA is actually Moriarty in disguise, I don't think you have much to worry about.
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Chandler wrote:Referencing the Bible, maybe; "The Marriage Feast," no.
Referencing the Bible, maybe? maybe?! Chandler, I’ve never been so slightly offended in my entire life.
Surelock Lookin’ for a trouble wrote:Oh, I rather doubt that the good Admiral will have many serious complaints about my drawing the occasional reference.
I cringe whenever I hear the phrase "Adventures in Odyssey." Eeee.
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

Continental Admiral wrote:
Surelock Lookin’ for a trouble wrote:Oh, I rather doubt that the good Admiral will have many serious complaints about my drawing the occasional reference.

And I cringe when I hear the phrase "Surelock Lookin' for a trouble", so I suppose you could say we are even?
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Sherlock Holmes wrote:And I cringe when I hear the phrase "Surelock Lookin' for a trouble", so I suppose you could say we are even?
I would presume that you've rarely heard that term, considering all... And doubt many people actually use it in a sentence. Then again, I have no idea where you are from. It might be used rather commonly.
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

Quality, not quantity, my good Admiral. :)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Chandler wrote:Referencing the Bible, maybe; "The Marriage Feast," no.
Referencing the Bible, maybe? maybe?! Chandler, I’ve never been so slightly offended in my entire life.
That's a good sign, right? :)

RIGHT? :anxious:

See? I know what I'm talking about! O:)
Adventure in Odyssey

*ducks*
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

I wanna come to the wedding!!!!
Can you invite me? :incnt:
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

We got our first "official" wedding gift today! \:D/ An awesome coffee maker! \:D/
g-r-a-c-e
Not as new

Post by g-r-a-c-e »

Gotta love it. REALLY nice. You must be like, out of your head, of how excited you are :cheerleader: :yay: lol

G-ra-c-e
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

Continental Admiral wrote:We got our first "official" wedding gift today! \:D/ An awesome coffee maker! \:D/
Yay! Wedding gifts rock!

Everyone should have a happy dance.
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

Continental Admiral wrote:We got our first "official" wedding gift today! \:D/ An awesome coffee maker! \:D/

Excellent! (Assuming, of course, that you are coffee drinkers - otherwise, I hear they have pretty decent trade-in value).

;)
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Yay for wedding presents! Even though I don't like coffee.... :noway:

Let's just hope you don't get several more just like it. \:D/ My brother and his wife got 3 of the exact same waffle iron, even when they only registered for 1. It was pretty obviously stated on the registry that 1 had already been bought, but that didn't stop the other 2 people from buying it too. :-
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I recently started drinking coffee and am trying to ween Jessica onto it as well. :noway:

But yeah, it is really awesome! \:D/ I haven't used it yet but it looks really cool. \:D/ It's like... an expensive looking, hi-tech one instead of just a basic one. \:D/
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Laura Ingalls wrote:Let's just hope you don't get several more just like it. \:D/ My brother and his wife got 3 of the exact same waffle iron, even when they only registered for 1. It was pretty obviously stated on the registry that 1 had already been bought, but that didn't stop the other 2 people from buying it too. :-
I hope we don't end up with a bunch of coffee makers. :pray: I don't even like coffee that much. :noway:
Mountain_Girl
Classic

Post by Mountain_Girl »

I wish I could come to yer wedding, Jessica, seriously. We got another wedding going this year here! Guess what the Bride's name is Jackie ( No not me....another Jackie and she is my friend!) and her husband to be is non other than my boyfriend's brother :anxious:! so think of it.....if Jason and I get married ( and my parent's have no doubt that we will) there will be two Jackies with the same last name.......atleast we don't look the same....thank goodness ;). LOL, I'm betting that after this wedding and another that is going to happen this year....Jason will start getting ideas and my parent's are betting on that too. Anywho I love the cards Jess! and I wish I could be there when you get married.

ImageImageImageImage
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

Less than a month away! \:D/ Hehe, it's funny, but I could see all this coming from the moment Top made his first thread about you two meeting each other. ;)
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
Clodius Albinus
Smile for the camera

Post by Clodius Albinus »

Trinny Boy wrote:Hehe, it's funny, but I could see all this coming from the moment Top made his first thread about you two meeting each other. ;)
Same here. The moment I saw that, I said to myself: "Give it time; someone will give them a coffee maker."
"I will show you fear in a handful of dust."
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

^^ :hilarious: I can't stop laughing! My eyes are even starting to tear a bit...
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon