Wedding Date! March 10th, 2007!

Pictures of the invitations!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Continental Admiral wrote:I changed the title of the topic - as to not confuse our wedding date with aliens landing - though they might seem connected in some odd way or another. :noway:
This is most probably the case. Knowing Top, he's probably arranged some sort of alien abduction for you. You know, as a wedding gift.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Aram
Expecting a battle

Post by Aram »

Heheh.. best wishes, CA and Top...

The invitations are very charming.
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

Congrats Top and CA!!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

-Abigail
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Catspaw wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Continental Admiral wrote:Who all wants to come to the bachlorette party!? \:D/
.......no

I am free on the 10th of March though ;)
Want to be my date? \:D/
If you're talking about the wedding, sure \:D/

If, however, you are talking about the bachlorette party.... :bolt:
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

If the bride thinks Jonathan and Catspaw would be a cute couple together, I think it should happen. :noway:
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Continental Admiral wrote:If the bride thinks Jonathan and Catspaw would be a cute couple together, I think it should happen. :noway:
But what about Catspaw and a certain other Paw? Are we scratching those plans now? :-k
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

The J-Effy wrote:
Continental Admiral wrote:If the bride thinks Jonathan and Catspaw would be a cute couple together, I think it should happen. :noway:
But what about Catspaw and a certain other Paw? Are we scratching those plans now? :-k
No, I just somehow don't think Paw's liklihood of dating someone from here is very high. ;) But, you never know. I'm just stating personal opinions - not facts. \:D/

I think I'm kicking my maid of honor out of the wedding! Yay for going against wedding etiquette! \:D/
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Continental Admiral wrote:
The J-Effy wrote:
No, I just somehow don't think Paw's liklihood of dating someone from here is very high. ;) But, you never know. I'm just stating personal opinions - not facts. \:D/

I think I'm kicking my maid of honor out of the wedding! Yay for going against wedding etiquette! \:D/
Using Whit's logic, I can prove that I'm not here - will that work in my favour? ;)

*raises hand eagerly* I would make a great maid of honour! O:) I'm great at throwing rose petals! \:D/

So does this mean that Jonathan is invited to the bachlorette party? \:D/ (Or that I am?) ;)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

50 days! \:D/
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

50 days of freedom left! Enjoy them! \:D/

;)
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

More like...

50 more days left to be a bridezilla and be mean. Then, I've gotta go back to being nice again. :(

I got a new maid of honor...!!!! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

And I think that I'll do a great job! \:D/

;)

I hope this one works out better for you! But if not, you need to know before the wedding so you can be mean and evil to her, since that seems to be what you really want to do anyway. I should get married, if it means that you're allowed to be mean to people! \:D/
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Catspaw wrote:I hope this one works out better for you! But if not, you need to know before the wedding so you can be mean and evil to her, since that seems to be what you really want to do anyway. I should get married, if it means that you're allowed to be mean to people! \:D/

Yeah, but you're mean to people even when you're single and unengaged. ;)

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I hope this one works out better for you! But if not, you need to know before the wedding so you can be mean and evil to her, since that seems to be what you really want to do anyway. I should get married, if it means that you're allowed to be mean to people! \:D/

Yeah, but imagine the great depths of meanness that I could reach if I was me but also engaged! \:D/ It's almost beyond what I can even dream of!
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Catspaw wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

Yeah, but imagine the great depths of meanness that I could reach if I was me but also engaged! \:D/ It's almost beyond what I can even dream of!
To the point that I'd almost be forced to be proud of you. \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Catspaw wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

To the point that I'd almost be forced to be proud of you. \:D/
Wow....I think that's more than my limited mind can take in! I just can't imagine such a state!

*rushes off to buy mascara to try to get engaged to try to almost make Jessica proud*
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

Mrs. Claus wrote:Wow, those look great! \:D/

Are you sure that sharing your wedding date with the world was wise? Now we have months to plan sabotage attempts... :-
Haha... Uninivited people will be kicked out. O:) I've already got a dress code set up - people who don't dress accordingly will be thrown out. \:D/
Wasn't there some sort of Bible/Odyssey reference in there? Regarding throwing people out for not wearing the proper wedding garment?

Hmm...
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

You know, you all trying to make me feel guilty... Isn't gonna work. Typing to the wrong person here. ;)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

You forget, Sherlock, that CA must've had a bad experience with AIO as a small child. :-$ Referencing the Bible, maybe; "The Marriage Feast," no.
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

Chandler wrote:You forget, Sherlock, that CA must've had a bad experience with AIO as a small child. :-$ Referencing the Bible, maybe; "The Marriage Feast," no.
Oh, I rather doubt that the good Admiral will have many serious complaints about my drawing the occasional reference. ;)