Pet Peeves

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

J-man wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Younger girls waste SO much time talking about guys who don't even THINK about having crushes yet. To the guys, those giggling creatures over there are still full of cooties. :noway:
Bwahaha that is so true.. :lol:
It's actually guys that have cooties. That's why I just talk to them online. :-$
Wherever the truth lies, that's the way kids are generally thinking.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

We do not.. #-o
...I hate marquees.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Do so!

Threads that you have to scroll sideways to read! Those are the pits! I hate hate hate them! They do it just to annoy me! Naughty threads!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I know which one your refering too.. :noway:
...I hate marquees.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Liberals..in our senate anyway, also peeve me to death! This whole fillabuster thing...gets my goat!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

-Swearing during soccer games (particularly ones in which I'm playing)
Chandler wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:I've had a total of 11 hours of sleep the past couple days.
*wonders how that affects your swimming and refereeing skills* :-
I have zero energy for swimming... but I did fine with respect to today's refereeing. In fact, I received a couple comments from coaches, complimenting me on how I handled the game. :) My dad also told me that the OISC (Ottawa Internationals Soccer Club) head ref was told of my 'performance' as a ref. Good things, apparently.

Where's the proud, puffed up smiley? :-
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

Yay Trent! =D> Good show!

My biggest pet peeve right now is humidity! It never, ever, ever, ever, ever goes away. :noway: It seems that way anyway.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Trent DeWhite wrote:I did fine with respect to today's refereeing. In fact, I received a couple comments from coaches, complimenting me on how I handled the game. :) My dad also told me that the OISC (Ottawa Internationals Soccer Club) head ref was told of my 'performance' as a ref. Good things, apparently.
Congratulations! =D>
Trent DeWhite wrote:Where's the proud, puffed up smiley? :-
You should find one and ask Eugene Blackgaard to upload it. That doesn't mean he will... I'm still waiting on the ones I requested! :protest:
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Trent DeWhite wrote:-Swearing during soccer games (particularly ones in which I'm playing)

Swearing at anything.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Dr. Watson wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:-Swearing during soccer games (particularly ones in which I'm playing)
Swearing at anything.
True. :boohoo:

-Siblings practicing their piano early in the morning (how it it's always the loud songs? #-o)

-Unorganized anything
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

When the cat scratches at my door to be let in the room about 15 minutes after I get all comfy in bed.....and then scratches at the door to get out at 5 in the morning.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

People coming and splashing water all over the sink and counter RIGHT AFTER I JUST CLEANED IT! :twat:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Having to dry our landury with a clothesline and clothespins!! On a cloudy day!
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

-Getting sunburmed on a cloudy day.
-When the radio station doesn't tell you what that last song was and you really want to know
-When you can't think of that one word you want to say...
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Bearliz wrote:-Getting sunburmed on a cloudy day.
Isn't there a song like that?

I've got sunburns... on a cloudy day...

-Dirty bathrooms :noway:
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Laura Ingalls wrote:People coming and splashing water all over the sink and counter RIGHT AFTER I JUST CLEANED IT! :twat:
*refuses to visit Laura* :noway:

Being yelled at for not being ready to go right on time then having to wait because the person gets distracted by something else. =;
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Because I'm online at work (community center)... I'm on a public computer. One of four. Thus, I periodically have a kid or two looking over my shoulder. Pet peeve!! :insane:
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

People touching me when I don't want to be touched. :noway:
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Heh, sounds like the Emperor from "The Emperor's New Groove."

No touchy! No... touchy!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

jessicado wrote:When the cat scratches at my door to be let in the room about 15 minutes after I get all comfy in bed.....and then scratches at the door to get out at 5 in the morning.
Leave your door open just a little bit so it can get in and out..
...I hate marquees.