Would you gain weight if you worked at Whit's End?

FREE ICE CREAM!!!!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Well?

Yes
24%
No
21%
Maybe
52%
Other (Please specify)
3%

Total votes: 33

Hollywood
Just visiting

Would you gain weight if you worked at Whit's End?

Post by Hollywood »

Hello, folks. I'm doing an expose on the matter, for a certain reputable newspaper.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I have like, No clue.. :shrugs:
...I hate marquees.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Maybe. If the ice-cream were indeed free, I might. Otherwise, I would probably just drink way too much stuff with sugar (i.e. coke, hot chocolate, that kinda stuff), so I'd probably gain at least a little. :shame:
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
One I Froggy
My posts are revolutionary

Post by One I Froggy »

I never gain weight, its a real pain...Im to thin...but anyways, I COULD eat as much ice cream as I wanted, but I dont really like ice cream, and I would only have...maybe one cone a week.
~Nikki~

My favorite bible verse:
"If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell." Matthew 5:29
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

I' might gain a little but I wouldn't care two cents.
Image [img]
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I would at least until I got tired of ice cream. Of course I think that would depend on how much of the sweet stuff I ate.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

You would probably gain a bit of weight if you ate too much ice cream, but some poeple have faster metabolisms than others, so it would entirely depend on the person.

And which reputable paper do you write for, Hollywood? :-s
beka8910
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by beka8910 »

I would probably gain some weight, but it depends on my mood cause sometimes I just dont want to eat sweet stuff.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Probably the Odyssey Tattler.. :roll:
...I hate marquees.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I don't know what I'd do... depends on how active my sweet tooth was feeling...

However, in high school I knew a gal who put on about 40 lbs of free ice cream weight over the year, due to her job...
Last edited by The Top Crusader on Thu May 12, 2005 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beka8910
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by beka8910 »

WOW... I dont think I could eat that much ice cream. I dont really like it all that much.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

We already have a ice cream shop pretty close to our house, so I don't think it would be that different. Besides, that I would be tempted everyday!).
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I would gain a lot of weight. Especially since there's a pizza oven in the back. I can smell myself getting fatter.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I have no idea. I hope not! #-o
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

I wouldn't like to work at any sort of sweet doughnut, ice cream or candy sort of shops. It would kind of ruin the specialness of having a sugary treat every now and then. If you looked at sugar all day, then you would hate it after a few days, and I like to enjoy all types of foods. :D

I'll probably work at Barnes and Noble or something if I ever get a job.

If I worked at Whit's End, it would be like a dream come true. *sighs*
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I do not gain weight easily. :noway:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

i odn't really like ice cream that much actually, so i may gain a little weight but after a few days ice cream would not appeal to me anywho
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

No. My metabolism rate is insane. But, of course, that wouldn't be an issue! Really. honest.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

I would definitely put on some pounds. I need to be careful about not indulging too much, otherwise bad things happen. Price usually holds me back, so unlimited free ice cream would not be a good thing for me.
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

If it was free...probably yes :)