Star Trek Voyager

Who likes it?

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
CapJaneway
OK

Star Trek Voyager

Post by CapJaneway »

i am like crazie over this show!!!! it's so awesome!!!! ne one else like it?
hello to everyone! it is I Arem852003 from the TH!http://usera.imagecave.com/Turmacrolly/4capjaneway.gif
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

My brother likes it. He has the entire series on DVD.
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

VOYAGER IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST STAR TREK SERIES OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

JANEWAY AND SEVEN ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CapJaneway
OK

Post by CapJaneway »

well i dont know about Seven b/c im kinda anti seven right now but i LOVE Janeway and Chakotay!
hello to everyone! it is I Arem852003 from the TH!http://usera.imagecave.com/Turmacrolly/4capjaneway.gif
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

it is the second best star trek
CapJaneway
OK

Post by CapJaneway »

mdb17 wrote:it is the second best star trek
r u serious???? it's the only Star Trek run by wemon!!!! TNG is the second best!
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

i think it is the other way around
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

YES! Star Trek Voyager was the all-time best ST series! I loved every character on that show, I love that ship, I love the episodes and the main story line. AH! I LOVE THAT SHOW! Janeway was the most awesome captain there was...and I'm not saying that cause I love the fact that she was all woman either. *hehe*
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
jollyholiday
I'm a teapot

Post by jollyholiday »

My wife and I watched Voyager from 1st to Last episode when it was on the air, but I could never stand Neelix and much of the writing seemed poor to me.

That kept me from really appreciating the show and it kept both of us from investing any interest in Enterprise when it went on the air.

For those who did like the show. What was most intriguing to you about it?
Tinuviel
Found
Location: Here or there- but isn't here just there without the t??

Post by Tinuviel »

I've watched basically every Episode! My aunt owns all of them, so when we feel like watching something, we just borrow the from her.
Only one life twill soon be past, only what's done for Christ twill last;
And when I am dying how happy I'll be, if the lamp of my life has been burnt out for Thee!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

jollyholiday wrote:My wife and I watched Voyager from 1st to Last episode when it was on the air, but I could never stand Neelix and much of the writing seemed poor to me.

That kept me from really appreciating the show and it kept both of us from investing any interest in Enterprise when it went on the air.

For those who did like the show. What was most intriguing to you about it?
The first season wasn't all that great IMO. But the rest of it was great. I've seen every episode.

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

jollyholiday wrote: What was most intriguing to you about it?
The thing I loved about it was how much it seemed like a family, with Janeway as the protective mother. I mean, that was such an unusual situation they had to face, being thrown billions and trillions of lightyears from Earth and they were just struggling getting back and such.

I also liked Seven because she was all about regaining her humanity and some of the episodes of her doing that were moving to me. The one where they found another borg and tried to do the same thing. I think he was called "One"...the drone is created when Seven's nanoprobes infected and assimilated the Doctor's mobile emitter. Then it assimilated a science lab workstation and extracts a tissue sample from Ensign Mulchaey. And then Seven was in the position of trying to teach humanity to someone when she didn't fully understand it herself.

Best quotes from that episode too.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
tatertotaggie
Gold Member

Post by tatertotaggie »

I have to admit that Voyager was my favorite Star Trek ever. Something about it just made it seem so cozy. This sounds completely nerdy, but it always made me want to be on a star trek space ship just so I could have my own quarters because they looked so nice and you can see the stars as you fly by and get whatever food you want. Living on a space ship just seemed so nice. But yes, Voyager was my favorite, follwed by the Next Generation. I actually used to skip classes sometimes to watch the older one in the afternoon (at university).