ToO Friends

Who do you know the best?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

ToO Friends

Post by Ruthie »

Who on the ToO do you think you know the best? Somebody you talk to alot.......or enjoy their posts alot. Or if you appreachate them. Just say why you like them.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

On the ToO.........hmmm I can't answer that question

If we're counting the TH (for the THers who haven't come here yet) I'd say I know Hawkeye the best. He's a really good friend.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Frank, I love her like a friend when I have never really met her!
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

jessicado. She rocks.
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

I know ferder the best, he's allmost like a brother to me :-k
Image [img]
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

:hilarious:
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Simbelmyne34 wrote:Who on the ToO do you think you know the best? Somebody you talk to alot.......or enjoy their posts alot. Or if you appreachate them. Just say why you like them.
I won't say who I KNOW the best myself. The person I've gotten to know the best since this board opened is Trent DeWhite.
The best word I can think of at this moment to describe him is classy. :) We're worked together on the Mellow/Elf campaign, he's given me business in my shop, I'm joining the Amazing Race. The whole time I've found him great to work with, always polite and kind, and an example for me to follow. =D>
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

mellow wrote:I know ferder the best, he's allmost like a brother to me :-k
hawkeye could be my brother......we get along well enough.......
Nah..........I get along with him better as a friend than I do with my own brothers..........I'll keep him as a friend :)

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

I know quite a lot of people here and there are many people I would like to know better than I do. But as far as the person I "know" the best, it would probably be Monday.
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

gimp80995 wrote:
mellow wrote:I know ferder the best, he's allmost like a brother to me :-k
hawkeye could be my brother......we get along well enough.......
I think what I said just went right over your head. :-
Image [img]
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Shadowpaw wrote:I know quite a lot of people here and there are many people I would like to know better than I do. But as far as the person I "know" the best, it would probably be Monday.
I don't really know anyone on here....but isn't it interesting how after you read enough of a person's posts-you start to want to know them better?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Hmmm... well the only people I really ever talk to other than basic board interaction are Jared, Continental Admiral, and Eugene Blackgaard... and David O a couple times... so I probably know them a little better. The rest of you all defile and scoff at my MSN account! :noway:
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

jessicado wrote:I don't really know anyone on here....but isn't it interesting how after you read enough of a person's posts-you start to want to know them better?
Hello Jessicado, my name is Shadowpaw. Let's get to know each other better! :)

Seriously though, despite you and I only occasionally speaking to each other on a one on one basis, I definitely feel like I want to know you better after reading all of your posts. But at the same time, because of reading all of your posts, I already DO feel like I know you. Know what I mean? ;)

In a way it's like watching your favorite actor or actress and following their career. You feel like you know them so well, yet, they have no idea who you even are. Message boards are kind of like that, and I know from viewing visitor logs that we have quite a number of lurkers who don't post or speak up yet read about all of our lives. I imagine on some level they consider themselves to know us pretty well too. It's kind of cool if you think about it.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I don't really know anyone that well either. I can recite facts, but I don't really know anyone. Oh wait. Forgot about Bandit Squirrell.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

It's either cool... or scary... :-k
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

That is kinda creepy....and they are probably reading this right now! :shock:
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Hey did somebody mention MSN. Yes! I can finally talk to people. All my crazy friends have aol.
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

jessicado wrote:That is kinda creepy....and they are probably reading this right now! :shock:
>_< Busted.

I'll post mine later. I promise. I just...love...lurking... :-
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Shadowpaw wrote:Message boards are kind of like that, and I know from viewing visitor logs that we have quite a number of lurkers who don't post or speak up yet read about all of our lives. I imagine on some level they consider themselves to know us pretty well too. It's kind of cool if you think about it.
Sounds like me at the TH before I signed up (after several months of lurking). On some boards, I just sign up so I can see what topics have been updated since my last visit.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Before joining, I knew no one other than from a couple of web sites like the SF or FBI. Now I know a lot about a lot of people, but no one really well. I've had some really funny and random convo's with people like EB, Top, EK, and Shadowpaw to name a few.