Dee Henderson

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

For all of you who were wondering if LizzieG would ever pick up a Dee Henderson book, I bring reassuring news: today I randomly picked up the first book in her O'Malley series, read the first chapter, and was hooked! :D

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it sometime soon... ;)
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

i loved Before I Wake.. it was soo good..i was mad though because it doesnt answer all your questions at the end of the book and makes you wait.. ](*,)
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Conniefan wrote:i loved Before I Wake.. it was soo good..i was mad though because it doesnt answer all your questions at the end of the book and makes you wait.. ](*,)
I just hope there is a sequel. I didn't think this book was as good as the last one, or it could be that I'm getting tired of Dee Henderson's books.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yay! Good choice, LizzieG! \:D/

Laurie, I think I agree. :( I enjoyed it, but not as much as her earlier ones. My mom was really unhappy with the ending of "Before I Wake." I would like to see a sequel, but it still wasn't her best book ever.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Mrs. Claus wrote:Yay! Good choice, LizzieG! \:D/

Laurie, I think I agree. :( I enjoyed it, but not as much as her earlier ones. My mom was really unhappy with the ending of "Before I Wake." I would like to see a sequel, but it still wasn't her best book ever.
I did not like the ending either. It seemed to me that she left an opening for a sequel. This one did not seem finished like the last one.
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

i just finished the Guardian and i LOVED it!!! it was so good. i loved the ending too..HUG TIME!! :D
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Conniefan wrote:i just finished the Guardian and i LOVED it!!! it was so good. i loved the ending too..HUG TIME!! :D
The O'Malley series is Dee Henderson's best as far as I am concerned. IMHO none of her current books are even close to being as good as the O' Malley series.