Welcome/Goodbye

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Mountain_Girl
Classic

Post by Mountain_Girl »

Hey, Catspaw,

Things are good! Trying to get into the freelance editing scene.

ImageImageImageImage
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

hello to all the returning and new peeps \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
TheDinosaurPlanet
Processing
Post by TheDinosaurPlanet »

Hola! Hello!

I'm new, but I've been on Odyssey Chat before. Just hadn't made an account here.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Welcome to the boards TDP. Glad to have ya here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Welcome here, TheDinosaurPlanet! :D It's always great to have new members.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

HI! Glad you decided to join us! I remember seeing you in the chatroom the other day!
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Polehaus53
29K to go!
Post by Polehaus53 »

Hello, all! I'm new to the ToO, but I've been lurking for almost a year. I'm really excited to be here! \:D/
"our language contains many words having a double meaning; and...to pronounce a joke that allows both meanings of a certain word, proves the joker a person of culture and refinement, who has, moreover, a thorough command of the language."
A2Z
Fourscore and seven

Post by A2Z »

Welcome to the ToO Polehaus53! It sounds like the ToO will be breaking around the 17th so don't think it broke because of you! :)
Last edited by A2Z on Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Polehaus53
29K to go!
Post by Polehaus53 »

A2Z wrote:Welcome to the ToO Polehaus53! It sounds like the ToO will be breaking around the 17th so don't think it broke because of you!
Thanks! I'm aware of the situation with the ToO breaking. Glad to not be the cause of it. :) I was actually wondering: Will I still be able to look through the old posts after it breaks, or will this site go down entirely?
"our language contains many words having a double meaning; and...to pronounce a joke that allows both meanings of a certain word, proves the joker a person of culture and refinement, who has, moreover, a thorough command of the language."
E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

From what i understand the site will not be accessible once it is broken.
I am confused
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Welcome here, Polehaus53! Fun name. :D I love it when people move from lurkers to posters.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Lurker

Post by ASmouseInTheHouse »

Hello! ASmouseInTheHouse here from the Soda Shop! I was surprised to see all the activity around here when Album 69 was airing, so I decided to get an account so I could join future discussions. :) Happy to be here!
Hadley Bassett: So, you heard it here first, folks! A Comic-Connellsville Exclusive, with me, Hadley Bassett, bringing you…uh, is this thing on?
Wooton Bassett: Uh, yeah, I think we’re done. Ok, thanks everybody!

-The Ties That Bind, Part 3
Monica Stone
I've been here a bit

Post by Monica Stone »

ASmouseInTheHouse wrote:Hello! ASmouseInTheHouse here from the Soda Shop! I was surprised to see all the activity around here when Album 69 was airing, so I decided to get an account so I could join future discussions. :) Happy to be here!
Yay, welcome to the ToO! We're glad to have you for...six days...before the ToO is down for an indefinite amount of time. But in the meantime, the ToO has a discord sever now and the forum will be back someday! Also, woof, yeah, there was a lot of activity when album 69 was airing on the club. :lol:
Last edited by Monica Stone on Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Welcome, Polehause and ASmouseInTheHouse! It will definitely be great to have more members to post about the latest AIO happenings!
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

hello everyone \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
ASmouseInTheHouse
Lurker

Post by ASmouseInTheHouse »

Thank you guys!
Hadley Bassett: So, you heard it here first, folks! A Comic-Connellsville Exclusive, with me, Hadley Bassett, bringing you…uh, is this thing on?
Wooton Bassett: Uh, yeah, I think we’re done. Ok, thanks everybody!

-The Ties That Bind, Part 3
EugeneMeltsner
Lurker
Post by EugeneMeltsner »

Greetings and salutations!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Greetings in return, Eugene! Welcome to the ToO. \:D/
KnittingFun14
Processing
Post by KnittingFun14 »

Welcome to the ToO! \:D/ If you have any questions about anything here don't hesitate to ask and we'll try our best to help you!! :D
I normally go by N on the chat, but it's actually short for...
"No, John, I can't marry you. Why? Because my father won't let me. He says you're not good enough for me, John.
Yes you have big muscles and know how to run a farm, but I need a man that can give me the moon.
You are not the sun. I am." -Pengwin
coffeeappreciation
Gold Member
Post by coffeeappreciation »

Salutations! I was kindly directed to the right place for welcomings and such. So, hello!

I took a peek at the first post, so here's 10 things about me:

1. I have two cats. One thinks he is part dog and both think they are part chicken. :-s I am guilty of only one of those quirky personality traits.
2. I own 15 little succulents...wish me luck. So far, they're doing well! :mrgreen:
3. I spent a year learning Krav Maga and I stopped short of testing for my first belt.
4. I enjoy mountain biking. Looking for a bike upgrade. Did you know there's a bike shortage ever since the pandemic happened? It's making my search more difficult.
5. Love reading. Now working on All Creatures Great and Small.
6. I have a degree in Psych, but I changed my mind about grad school, so I'm taking add'l prerequisite courses to apply to a new realm of study.
7. I volunteer at Distributed Proofreaders. Anybody can join, if you're interested. There's all kinds of neat old books to proofread there!
8. I can play a few songs on the Ukulele.
9. It's getting hard to think of more things. I loooove fruit. Especially Guavas.
10. Chickens make good pets. I have a Rooster -- but he's not the reason why my cats think they're part chicken.
Psst! Hey, you! Yeah, you there! Thanks to everyone who helped hatch my dragon egg! :anxious: