Welcome/Goodbye

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Catspaw wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:32 pm
Bren wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:26 pm
Catspaw wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:22 pm I'm so sorry for your loss, bookworm.
:-k
My goodness, I apologize Bren. I don't know what I was thinking when I typed his name instead of yours. My sincere condolences to you, Bren. :)
It's ok. I figured you'd been talking to him prior to posting. :yes: My reply was an attempt to lighten the mood.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Bren wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:41 pm
Catspaw wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:32 pm
Bren wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:26 pm
Catspaw wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:22 pm I'm so sorry for your loss, bookworm.
:-k
My goodness, I apologize Bren. I don't know what I was thinking when I typed his name instead of yours. My sincere condolences to you, Bren. :)
It's ok. I figured you'd been talking to him prior to posting. :yes: My reply was an attempt to lighten the mood.
It's possible, or maybe I just wasn't thinking. I usually glance over my posts before hitting submit, though in my defense, the spelling and grammar were correct. ;) I appreciate you lightening the mood a bit!
baysimp
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by baysimp »

Greetings and salutations!

A few of you may recognize me from the chatroom; I was a regular there for a while. Now I'm back and on here too! :mrgreen:

About me:

1. The first AIO albums I got were 43/44 on cassette. I still have them and only one of the tapes is destroyed! (edit: got TTTB the day before. not sure how I forgot that)
2. I don't like chocolate cake.
3. I'm a Washington Nationals fan.
4. I have three hermit crabs all named after Odyssey characters.
6. I'm half Canadian but live in the US.
7. I'm Grady McKay's biggest fan.
8. Betcha didn't notice I skipped #5!
9. I'm an Adventures in Odyssey Club member.
10. I love to read.
Last edited by baysimp on Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Welcome, baysimp! I hope you like being on the ToO. I'm entirely Canadian and live in Canada, and the ToO was created by a Canadian, so at least half of you is in good company. :lol:
You got me on #8! ;)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Welcome baysimp! So glad you finally joined the Forum! \:D/

Do you want to explain your username, in case anyone who doesn't know you from the Chatroom is curious? :)
baysimp
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by baysimp »

bookworm wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:42 pm Do you want to explain your username, in case anyone who doesn't know you from the Chatroom is curious? :)
It's from the initials of 'bright and yellow spot in my pantry' (from Wooton's Ode to Macaroni in Odyssey Sings!), because Macaroni has been one of my nicknames since I was a baby.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

baysimp wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:38 pm
bookworm wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:42 pm Do you want to explain your username, in case anyone who doesn't know you from the Chatroom is curious? :)
It's from the initials of 'bright and yellow spot in my pantry' (from Wooton's Ode to Macaroni in Odyssey Sings!), because Macaroni has been one of my nicknames since I was a baby.
Haha, that's great! I never would have figured that out, so thanks for sharing. That's a great song. :D
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

baysimp wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:31 am Greetings and salutations!

A few of you may recognize me from the chatroom; I was a regular there for a while. Now I'm back and on here too! :mrgreen:

About me:

1. The first AIO albums I got were 43/44 on cassette. I still have them and only one of the tapes is destroyed! (edit: got TTTB the day before. not sure how I forgot that)
2. I don't like chocolate cake.
3. I'm a Washington Nationals fan.
4. I have three hermit crabs all named after Odyssey characters.
6. I'm half Canadian but live in the US.
7. I'm Grady McKay's biggest fan.
8. Betcha didn't notice I skipped #5!
9. I'm an Adventures in Odyssey Club member.
10. I love to read.
I'm glad you were finally able to join the forum. I'm enjoying seeing new people around here.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Thursday_Next

Post by Thursday_Next »

Hello. I know it's been a bit, but I have come back to these boards. Life happened and my husband and I to deal with that, but it's good to be back.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Thursday_Next wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:34 pm Hello. I know it's been a bit, but I have come back to these boards. Life happened and my husband and I to deal with that, but it's good to be back.
Hi Thursday_Next, it sounds like you might formally have been this user: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=63
If that's correct and you'd like to continue using that account but can't reset the password due to it being an old email address or whatever, just PM me or post here and I'll get that sorted out for you. Since it looks like you haven't logged in on that account for 13 years, if you prefer the new account you made, that's fine too. :) Welcome back!