For Better or For Worse

Wedding Invites

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
OdysseyFan
I've been here a bit

For Better or For Worse

Post by OdysseyFan »

It's gonna be cool folks!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I had a good feeling that this was a 'renewal' of vows. I regret I won't be here to discuss it.

-Jonathan
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Jonathan wrote:I regret I won't be here to discuss it.
I regret that too. :cry:

Notice that Dreams by Constance is doing this? I can only imagine the disasters that will happen... :anxious:

Katrina's dress catches on fire because Connie set the candelabra to close to her.
Eugene trips on the cables that Connie left on the floor and tumbles headfirst into his wedding cake.
Connie loses Katrina's wedding ring after she volunteers to polish it.
The organist that Connie hires only knows how to play "Take Me Out to the Ball Game."
Connie makes cookies for the reception. Need I say more? :lol:
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Jonathan wrote:I had a good feeling that this was a 'renewal' of vows. I regret I won't be here to discuss it.

-Jonathan
Sad. I always look forward to your reviews.

Chandler wrote:Notice that Dreams by Constance is doing this? I can only imagine the disasters that will happen... Anxious

Katrina's dress catches on fire because Connie set the candelabra to close to her.
Eugene trips on the cables that Connie left on the floor and tumbles headfirst into his wedding cake.
The organist that Connie hires only knows how to play "Take Me Out to the Ball Game."
Connie makes cookies for the reception. Need I say more? Laughing
That would be great, but somehow I doubt it will be quite that rediculous, as this is something the fans have been waiting for for years.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Me wrote:
Jonathan wrote:I had a good feeling that this was a 'renewal' of vows. I regret I won't be here to discuss it.

-Jonathan
Sad. I always look forward to your reviews.
Heh, I've wondered if people like them or not. I do plan on very briefly getting online and submitting a review at aiohq.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Me wrote:
Chandler wrote:Notice that Dreams by Constance is doing this? I can only imagine the disasters that will happen... Anxious

That would be great, but somehow I doubt it will be quite that rediculous, as this is something the fans have been waiting for for years.
'Twas only a sorry attempt at humor Me. :oops:
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Chandler wrote:
Me wrote:

I found it funny :)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Jonathan wrote:I found it funny :)
*feels slightly better* :hug:
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

LOL, that would be funny if that happened, Chandler. :D Although I doubt it would be that bad.
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

While I don't think it will be that bad either, I still would not put anything past Connie.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I don't think it would be THAT bad...........but I could immagine one or two of those happening...........but not all of them.

As long as Connie didn't make the cake, everyone should be relatively safe :D

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Jonathan wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Me wrote:

I found it funny :)
As did I.

. . . and I wouldn't be surprised if one or two mishaps occur. :lol:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I hope that they don't happen. I think that a few would be okay, but this wedding should be serious. :D. If at all possible.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

It just wouldn't be a "Dreams by Constance" wedding without at least a couple little mishaps! If nothing goes wrong, how could they possibly get a two-parter out of it? ;) I look forward to hearing it, though! One thing that I find confusing is the theme listed for the eps on the back of the FOTF magazine - competition. :-k I guess we'll have to wait and see how it connects.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Catspaw wrote:It just wouldn't be a "Dreams by Constance" wedding without at least a couple little mishaps! If nothing goes wrong, how could they possibly get a two-parter out of it? ;) I look forward to hearing it, though! One thing that I find confusing is the theme listed for the eps on the back of the FOTF magazine - competition. :-k I guess we'll have to wait and see how it connects.
Competition? :-s

Who would want to compete with Connie? Harlow? :o
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Dreams by Harlow. :inlove:
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Chandler wrote:Dreams by Harlow. :inlove:
LOL! That made me laugh!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

How can I contact Dreams By Harlow to do my wedding?! O:)

(No, I'm not getting married - I thought I should clear that up before any vicious rumours started). ;)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Catspaw and _______ sitting in a tree... :lol:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, that was so mature, Chandler. :roll:

*starts singing "Chandler and (insert name here), sitting in a tree..."*