Lego Star Wars

.....this game is hilarious!

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.

Have you played this game?

Yes
30%
No
70%

Total votes: 10

Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Lego Star Wars

Post by Kairi »

I got this game a month ago. It has hilarious videos before and after each level. They are also coming out with a second one. I can't wait for September!! \:D/
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

I almost beat the whole game (just need to unlock the secret)! I really really like it! I was watching video game review show & they said the Lego StarWars is like the best StarWars game ever! I downloaded the demo for the 2nd it's fun!

-Bo
Kairi

Post by Kairi »

Cool! We (my family and I) cannot beat General Grevious!
Yes, the Lego Star Wars 2 looks very cool!
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I would love to play this game sometime, or at least watch somebody else play it, since I'm not much of a gamer. I saw a little clip online once, and it looked really cool! \:D/
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

Catspaw wrote:I would love to play this game sometime, or at least watch somebody else play it, since I'm not much of a gamer. I saw a little clip online once, and it looked really cool! \:D/
You could download a demo! Heres a link! (I couldn't find the link to the Demo of the 1st one, but here Star Wars 2!) http://www.lucasarts.com/games/legostarwarsii/

-Bo
xiao

Post by xiao »

Heard about it a while ago... I meant to download the demo but never did.... Robo reminded me to! xD

I'm downloading it now.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Robo wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I would love to play this game sometime, or at least watch somebody else play it, since I'm not much of a gamer. I saw a little clip online once, and it looked really cool! \:D/
You could download a demo! Heres a link! (I couldn't find the link to the Demo of the 1st one, but here Star Wars 2!) http://www.lucasarts.com/games/legostarwarsii/

-Bo
Cool, thanks, Robo! \:D/ I'm on dial-up, so it will likely take me a while to download it, but I definitely will sometime!
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

Xiao wrote:Heard about it a while ago... I meant to download the demo but never did.... Robo reminded me to! xD

I'm downloading it now.
To Catspaw & Xiao: You Welcome!

-Bo