Post A Picture Of Yourself

Picturize

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Laura Ingalls wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:42 pmI am not sure why it is not showing up....I used the add file button on the attachments tab. Hmmmmmm....

Didn't it used to say "place inline" and it would add it to the post? I don't see that anymore...
You might be the first person to try the attachment option since the site update, something could have changed. The max file size looks unusually low to me, I just bumped it up some try again and see if it works now.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Nope, doesn't look like it's working. It was within the limits of file size before as well.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

Weirdly enough, I just uploaded an attachment, and it let me post it, but I had to majorly compress it down to under 500 KB. It looks like the limit is 10 MB now, and it does seem to be working (at least for me). Maybe an issue with an ad-blocker or something on your end? :-k
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I just did a test attachment and it worked - when you upload the file it has that "inline" button there where you added it and that inserts it into the post.
Laura, see my PM for additional troubleshooting.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

OK, bookworm is going to try to link my picture in this post.

20230327_112540.jpg
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

So sweet! Congratulations Laura!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Thanks!! :D

Running on very little sleep these days, but enjoying the baby snuggles.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

What a beautiful picture. Congrats on your little bundle of joy, Laura (and Almanzo). :D Baby snuggles are the best! Hopefully more sleep will follow soon.
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

My age is getting the better of me..
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I guess that's why your name is Old Brad! Is everything okay?
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Catspaw wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:13 pm I guess that's why your name is Old Brad! Is everything okay?
Yup! This is actually an older photo from a night at AWANA. It was ‘when I grow up’ night
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Old Brad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:57 pm
Catspaw wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:13 pm I guess that's why your name is Old Brad! Is everything okay?
Yup! This is actually an older photo from a night at AWANA. It was ‘when I grow up’ night
Excellent! I was getting a joke vibe off the picture but didn't want to assume and then have it actually be something serious.
Bananareader
Gold Member
Post by Bananareader »

I was thinking that in the completely unlikely scenario where I run into one of you in person, who already posted a picture on here and i happen to recognize you (which is unlikely) , but you wouldn't recognize me, because I didn't post a picture. So I am currently thinking why not put a picture just in case.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hey look, it's the next door neighbour that I haven't met yet! :mad:

Haha, just kidding - but you just never know. :lol: Nice picture! :D
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Figured I should post a more recent photograph of myself...
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Lovely! Was this taken for a special occasion? Inquiring minds want to know. O:)
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Catspaw wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:40 pm Lovely! Was this taken for a special occasion? Inquiring minds want to know. O:)
It may have. O:)
There's a decent chance that I took a knee in front of a beautiful woman about 4 months ago... :-
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Old Brad wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:32 pm
Catspaw wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:40 pm Lovely! Was this taken for a special occasion? Inquiring minds want to know. O:)
There's a decent chance that I took a knee in front of a beautiful woman about 4 months ago... :-
That's exactly the kind of special occasion I was wondering about! Congrats! \:D/
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Catspaw wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:39 pm
Old Brad wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:32 pm
That's exactly the kind of special occasion I was wondering about! Congrats! \:D/
Thanks! \:D/