Questions for Shadowpaw

...or anyone else who can answer!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

What statistics do you want to know, out of curiosity?
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

MDB17 wrote:is there a way you could oad a mod that will show statics of the board

Like what's already at the bottom of the page where it says all the users who are online?

-Myself
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

Shadowpaw what motivated you to start this site?
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

mr.whit wrote:Shadowpaw what motivated you to start this site?
Read the Odyssey Times Edition 10

Shadowpaw explains everything that went on at the TH and why he decided to start the ToO...
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

At the risk of repeating myself, I'll just repeat STRYPER and suggest you check out the article I wrote ;).
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Shadowpaw, why hasn't Continental Admiral been made an administrator yet? :(
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

That's a good question. Well, I haven't fallen for her... so I guess I don't feel like wooing her by giving her such a high position of power. She doesn't even listen to Adventures in Odyssey! And we've all seen what dastardly consequences such an action has had on boards in the past... quite frankly, Continental Admiral is responsible for the demise of the Town Hall. :noway: I think loyalists to the Town Hall have found their new enemy!

Now I have a question for you Top... when on earth are you going to pack your things and leave this board?? I've been waiting to throw a celebration for the Town of Odyssey for a week now, and you still have not logged off for longer than 24 hours. Have you tried the NFL diet*? Every time you want to want to visit the ToO, your friends have to tackle you.

However, I supposed you'd need physical friends for that... O:)

* Reference to "Addictions Can be Habit-Forming", an old Odyssey USA episode where David Harley suggests a girl who is overweight goes on the NFL diet... her friends must tackle her everytime she goes for a piece of food. But if she goes from something like lettuce, they have to back off... otherwise they get a 5 yard penalty for unneccessary "ruffage".
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I want to leave, but I enjoy annoying people too much. :(

Anyway that should be asked in the Top/EB Fan Club faction! :x

(actually my movie editor died about 38 seconds into footage editing. and that was the main reason I was leaving. :( )
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

Shadowpaw wrote:That's a good question. Well, I haven't fallen for her... so I guess I don't feel like wooing her by giving her such a high position of power. She doesn't even listen to Adventures in Odyssey! And we've all seen what dastardly consequences such an action has had on boards in the past... quite frankly, Continental Admiral is responsible for the demise of the Town Hall. :noway: I think loyalists to the Town Hall have found their new enemy!

Now I have a question for you Top... when on earth are you going to pack your things and leave this board?? I've been waiting to throw a celebration for the Town of Odyssey for a week now, and you still have not logged off for longer than 24 hours. Have you tried the NFL diet*? Every time you want to want to visit the ToO, your friends have to tackle you.

* Reference to "Addictions Can be Habit-Forming", an old Odyssey USA episode where David Harley suggests a girl who is overweight goes on the NFL diet... her friends must tackle her everytime she goes for a piece of food. But if she goes from something like lettuce, they have to back off... otherwise they get a 5 yard penalty for unneccessary "ruffage".
:shock: The erruption of Mt. Paw!!! :mad:
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

STRYPER wrote:
Shadowpaw wrote:That's a good question. Well, I haven't fallen for her... so I guess I don't feel like wooing her by giving her such a high position of power. She doesn't even listen to Adventures in Odyssey! And we've all seen what dastardly consequences such an action has had on boards in the past... quite frankly, Continental Admiral is responsible for the demise of the Town Hall. :noway: I think loyalists to the Town Hall have found their new enemy!

It happens everytime CA is mentioned. :-$

-Myself
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

The Top Crusader wrote:
(actually my movie editor died about 38 seconds into footage editing. and that was the main reason I was leaving. :( )

For some reason that made me laugh for a second because it sounded like the "movie editor" was a person!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Myself wrote:
STRYPER wrote:

It happens everytime CA is mentioned. :-$

-Myself
CA causes nothing but feuding among men. :(
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm so relieved to hear that CA hasn't ensnared you, Shadowpaw! Yesterday she told me, and I quote, "COREY IS MINE!" I am relieved to hear that it was just her imagination! \:D/ Besides, she seems to have gone back to chasing after Jack, based on her avatar. :(
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Catspaw wrote:Besides, she seems to have gone back to chasing after Jack, based on her avatar. :(
I seem to recall another individual who seemed equally enamored with Jack. If only I could figure out who that particular person was... :-k
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Besides, she seems to have gone back to chasing after Jack, based on her avatar. :(
I seem to recall another individual who seemed equally enamored with Jack. If only I could figure out who that particular person was... :-k
It must have been a very intelligent and wonderful individual! \:D/

*looks fondly at Jack* :inlove: (Well, actually, that's Yannick Bisson).

This is Special Agent Jack Hudson! :inlove:

Last edited by Catspaw on Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Catspaw wrote:
I'm so relieved to hear that CA hasn't ensnared you, Shadowpaw! Yesterday she told me, and I quote, "COREY IS MINE!" I am relieved to hear that it was just her imagination! \:D/ Besides, she seems to have gone back to chasing after Jack, based on her avatar. :(
:(
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The Top Crusader wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
:(
She must have turned poor Brian down again. :(

Hey Shadowpaw, if he refuses to leave so we can celebrate his absence, could you just kick him out? \:D/
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Shadowpaw wrote:That's a good question. Well, I haven't fallen for her... so I guess I don't feel like wooing her by giving her such a high position of power.
No one ever falls for me. :(
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

i would but i didn't know who you were till you just posted
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

And she won't let me. :(