Favorite Disney Channel Shows

What are yours?

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

What's your favorite Disney Channel Show?

Kim Possible
17%
Even Stevens
26%
Phil of the Future
9%
Lizzie McGwire
22%
The Suite Life of Zach and Cody
17%
That's so Raven
4%
The Proud Family
No votes
American Dragon: Jake Long
4%

Total votes: 23

mdetective12
I'm memorable

Post by mdetective12 »

Eh...it's okay. I love to watch Suite Life on Deck, Hannah Montana, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and I think that's it.
~AC~
Caswin
Found

Post by Caswin »

Dallas R. wrote:I watched the Disney channel this weekend for the first time in years and it was pure nonsense, pointless bad acting and... just all together junk.
You watched all of it? I can't speak for anyone else, but every case I've heard of writing off an entire show (or channel) as pure garbage, swill, nonsense or any other form of unadulterated poor quality without redeeming value has turned out to be an exaggeration. Personally, last time I checked... hmm...

*checks*

...everything I ever liked has been removed, pushed into another channel, or shuffled into the 2:00 AM-ish slot. Never mind, I'm in no position to defend it. Carry on.
Last edited by Caswin on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Novacom transmission... one, two, three... testing, one, two, three...
LadyMaxwell
Fourscore and seven

Post by LadyMaxwell »

I personally like Nick better. Spongebob and iCarly are pretty funny.
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

Yikes, the last time I watched the Disney Channel was when I used to watch Muppets Tonight at a friend's house. :anxious:
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

31899 wrote:Disney was a big jerk and the shows have bad subliminal messages.

:-s Bad subliminal messages? what's that suppose to mean? How many movies of Disney have you seen, 'cause I can list off a lot that have really good lessons with them....

I personally like Disney only to a certian point....I've seen good movies - and shows (thanks to youtube) and bad ones. Just depends on which ones you watch.

Although I'm curious how many people who say they hate Disney have watched more then a few of the shows or movies....and if they like Toy Story or any other Pixar movie :-k 'Cause technically, the Pixar movies were also made by Disney as a partnership so movies like Toy Story, Meet the Robinsons, Monsters Inc. are also Disney movies ;)
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Walt Disney was a not very nice, mean jerk. (for lack of a better term) Their message may seem good, but if you look past that you'll see things like: It's okay to disrespect authority, and adults are stupid, and other things that Christian should not condone. That is just my opinion though, please do not take offense.

mdetective12
I'm memorable

Post by mdetective12 »

Yeah there are some shows that anyone should not be watching. Even Christians and non-Christians
~AC~
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

I agree, there are some Disney movies that weren't that good.....The Little Mermaid, Aladdin....I haven't really seen all the Disney movies.

but there are others that are good. Like Cars for example.

But I agree again. There are some shows and movies that no one should be watching.
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Some of there movies are fine but I have never really seen the Disney channel since I don't have a TV and never have.
odysseyfan1
Classic

Post by odysseyfan1 »

I like a few Disney videos such as Bolt, and Narnia videos, but we don't have a TV. And Hannah Montana concerts are stupid. I've seen enough clips in stores and such.
Young&Mighty
Pilgrim

Post by Young&Mighty »

Thank the Lord there's people here who dislike Hannah Montana and all the other junk on Disney Channel right now. I've watched some Hannah Montana on Youtube, and boy did it make me sick!

I've always loved the Disney in the 90s, from Goof Troop to Ducktales to Darkwing Duck. Movies from Disney were always good though, especially if we're talking about Disney Pixar (Love them!)
"Adventure is Out There"

~Charles Muntz from "Up"
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I don't think all things from Disney are black or white, wrong or right. I used to think everything from Disney was awful. But a few of their things aren't necessarily bad.

As for any feelings we might have toward those who feel fine watching things from Disney, God lead different people different ways.

We need to respect that.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Agreed, King's Daughter, but Y&M is correct in that most of those shows are so useless. I watched a handful of them at a hotel, and wow, they were so cheesy and moral-less.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Yeah, some of the Disney shows aren't that great. Personally, I've watched only a few. Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, and a few others. I tried watched the one with Zack and Cody but couldn't really get into it. But personally I actually liked a few that I watched. Especially Hannah Montana. It was the first Disney show that I've seen that actually had the kids respecting their father. And in every one - at least in the first season - Hannah Montana, or Miley Cyrus, seemed to learn a lesson.
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

lol @ people who think Disney is evil.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Over the Rainbow wrote:lol @ people who think Disney is evil.
I would venture to say shows like Wizards of Waverly Place undoubtedly are.

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

American Eagle wrote:
And there are other shows...but none that come to mind. :-
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Marvin D. wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
And there are other shows...but none that come to mind. :-
Haha... That made me smile. None that come to mind? ;) Then obviously there aren't any others...

And WWP is evil? Hardly. =P That's like saying the fairy Godmother in Cinderella is a witch.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Termite wrote:And WWP is evil? Hardly. =P That's like saying the fairy Godmother in Cinderella is a witch.
Here's the synopsis:
The three Russo siblings are wizards in training and live with their Italian-American father Jerry (David DeLuise), a former wizard, and their Mexican-American mother, Theresa (Maria Canals Barrera) who is a mortal [say, what?]. Alex's best friend Harper (Jennifer Stone) also found out about the Russos' wizard powers in Season 2 in the episode Harper Knows. The siblings have to keep their secret safe while living in the mortal world. When they become adults, the three siblings will have a wizard competition to decide who will become the family wizard of their generation and keep their powers forever while the other will lose theirs and become mortal. The magical world tends to be very eccentric and surreal.
To say this isn't bad is absolutely crazy. O:)

jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

how is that evil, though? :-s that's more like just... stupid.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait