The Truth Behind the Legend

...I am not THE Top Crusader, afterall.

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Monday wrote:This sounds interesting. :-)
You mean you haven't heard of Duck Tales o_0
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

I have the theme song to Tales Spin stuck in my head..........

Oweeeeeoooooooo....oweeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa.....Something, something...da.d.a....daaaaa, another Tales Spin!!!!!! YEAH!
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

jessicado wrote:I have the theme song to Tales Spin stuck in my head..........

Oweeeeeoooooooo....oweeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa.....Something, something...da.d.a....daaaaa, another Tales Spin!!!!!! YEAH!
we are not taling about Tales spin we are talking about Duck tails. Everey time I think of this thread I hear this song>>>>

CAPTAN PLANET, HE'S A HEREO HE'S GONNA TAKE US DOWN TO ZERO! GONNA HELP HIM...
:hilarious:
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

I sooo remember that show. I loved tail spin, and duck tales. I used to watch captain planet until my parents decided it wasn't a good show and we couldn't watch it anymore.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

No way, guys, I used to love Captain Planet! :D
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

lol now it's Top's thread that has been hijacked and turned into the "remember this tv show" game. tee hee
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

lol! You're right.

Do you guys remember Shining Time Station? I used to watch that all the time! And Lamb Chop!
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Evil Chick wrote:lol! You're right.

Do you guys remember Shining Time Station? I used to watch that all the time! And Lamb Chop!
I remeber but I think I was older by then, It was one of those "It was on in the background but I really did not watch it" shows.
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Well, you're also a few years older than I am.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Evil Chick wrote:lol! You're right.

Man, there's some names I haven't seen forever.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Yup. I loved the Lamb Chop song.

Bounce your bottom in your chair. Bounce it, bounce it everywhere! Bounce it high, bounce it low, bounce it fast, bounce it slow. Oh, it's Lamb Chop's sing-a-long...

:D
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Lamb Chop is where I learned the Never-ending Song! I only ever saw the show a few times, but after that, we drove my parents up the wall by singing that obnoxious song!

:- This is the song that never ends, it goes on and on, my friends! Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because that it's the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends... :-
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I never liked Captain Planet... even at a young age, I recognized it as extreme liberal propaganda! :noway:

We all know its good to club baby seals...
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

AndreaMeltsner wrote:
jessicado wrote:I have the theme song to Tales Spin stuck in my head..........

we are not taling about Tales spin we are talking about Duck tails. Everey time I think of this thread I hear this song>>>>
OH YEAH?!?!?! Well, I am talking about Tales Spin cause when I read through the thread Top mentioned it and then I started belting out the theme song......

\:D/
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Posted: 09 May 2005 05:56 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evil Chick wrote:
lol! You're right.

Man, there's some names I haven't seen forever.
My cousin had all of the trains possible and so much track from Bria(something like that). We would play with it for hours. I loved both of those shows. Then I found out my dad used to watch Lamb Chops when it was on the first time around.[/quote]
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

The Top Crusader wrote:I never liked Captain Planet... even at a young age, I recognized it as extreme liberal propaganda! :noway:

at the time I just thought it was wierd. I know see it as vile libreal propaganda. thank heveans for Rush Limbaugh. I may have been brain washed! Soooo where did you say you were from again?
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

AndreaMeltsner wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:I never liked Captain Planet... even at a young age, I recognized it as extreme liberal propaganda! :noway:

at the time I just thought it was wierd. I know see it as vile libreal propaganda. thank heveans for Rush Limbaugh. I may have been brain washed! Soooo where did you say you were from again?
My parents didn't let me watch it b/c they got their powers from those rings they wore. Any show where the characters didn't get their power from Jesus wasn't allowed in our house.

-Jonathan
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Jonathan wrote:
AndreaMeltsner wrote:

My parents didn't let me watch it b/c they got their powers from those rings they wore. Any show where the characters didn't get their power from Jesus wasn't allowed in our house.

-Jonathan
hey that is a good rule. O:)
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

AndreaMeltsner wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
AndreaMeltsner wrote:

-Jonathan
hey that is a good rule. O:)
I didn't think so at the time, but looking back, it's one of many things they did that gave me a greater appreciation for God's power.

-Jonathan
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Jonathan wrote:
AndreaMeltsner wrote:

-Jonathan
That is a good rule! Although by it I must concur that you watched no television shows. ;)