AIO 25th Anniversary!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Are you attending AIO's 25th Anniversary Birthday Bash?

YES. I wouldn't miss it! \:D/
20%
It's very possible. :)
7%
Idk...I really want to...but not sure if it will work out. :(
33%
*sighs* No... :mope:
31%
NO! WHY WOULD I WANT TO GO TO THEIR SMELLY SHOW?! :x
9%

Total votes: 45

snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

King Butter Turtle wrote:Hey, so I'm totally going and I'm super stoked. Can't wait! YIPPEE!!! :bounce:
That's GREAT, King Butter Beard...*cough* I mean, Turtle!!! \:D/

I am still unsure if I'll be able to go, but I'll keep you all posted.
Last edited by snubs on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

Tomorrow is the Big day with the BIG announcement.

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

I have been waiting all day and still nothing!!!!! It is beginning to get o my nerves... why couldn't they post early one! :x
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Well, it might happen later on today \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Jehoshaphat wrote:I have been waiting all day and still nothing!!!!! It is beginning to get o my nerves... why couldn't they post early one! :x
well, the latest it could be for you would be 12:00 (assuming you live in the U.S) Focus will probably wait until like 5:00 their time. :x
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

They will probably do it on the podcast which would be about 3 this afternoon CST very approximately.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

However they do it, I'm sure they have thir reasons for making us wait. Let's just be patient and cut them some slack.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

*sigh*

When exactly is it?

Considering the fact that my summers are packed, the newest member of our family is due to arrive in August, my dad hates flying, and it's really expensive... I'd give myself a .0001% chance of getting to go. :(

I hope some ToOers meet up though. ;) You'll have to be sure to post pictures.

I want to go so bad...

\:D/
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

It was posted about 10 minutes ago. \:D/ I have not watched because of our bandwidth, so someone else watch it and summarize for us. :x
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Watching! Will update.

They took my idea with Get In the Show. Submitted multiple times in surveys. Do I get any credit? Make a guess.

-- Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:00 pm --

About four minutes in. Live Show will have Whit, Connie, Eugene, Wooten, Matthew, Jason and Penny. Tickets on sale Monday.

-- Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:09 pm --

The rest is just about Get In The Show. The usual ending was replaced by a Brock Music Video.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I don't think they gave enough information for the show.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I hope they also have some old characters there too, as well as the new ones, like they did for the last show.
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

:pray:

*wails* I want to go! :mecry:

\:D/
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

That was very. .undetailed :| Even the "contest" didn't say much.

I could have just read what was written =P
Last edited by Marvin D. on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

EMBEE wrote:I hope they also have some old characters there too, as well as the new ones, like they did for the last show.
Townsend Coleman will be the only older character actor that wasn't there in 2008. (Well, except Andre Stojka) I wouldn't be surprised, though, to see someone like Dave Griffin come out even though they don't have a part. Of course, they have little kids and that's a long ways so, I'll have to let Darcie speak for that one ;) but, I wouldn't be terribly shocked if someone like that (one of the original kid actors who hasn't been in it for a long time and isn't a professional voice actor but, has fond childhood memories of being in Odyssey and enjoys being a rock star once every few years) decided to come and maybe had a cameo. Come to think of it, Don and Genni Long live in Texas, don't they? Anyway, it doesn't appear as though anyone like Dave Madden, Allen Young, Steve Burns, Corey Burton, etc. will be there. :( Also, notably absent are Marc Evan Jackson (David Parker), Amanda Troop (Eva Parker) and Steve Eastin (Red Hollard). Whit, Connie, Eugene, (Harlow), Wooton, Penny, Matthew, Jason, and (Chris) seem like an interesting group of characters to write a script for. I wonder if it means (I haven't heard The Labyrinth, Part I, yet) that, in The Deep End, Jason will be re-established as a regular slice-of-life character. (i.e. - after an exciting international crime adventure, he decides to move back to Odyssey and settle down and will, consequentially, appear in future albums) Of course, who knows? Maybe Townsend isn't even voicing Jason or other actors will be there; they just haven't finalized the contracts yet. Anything could happen but, it will definitely be a great show. (How could it not be with Jess Harnell there? :D )
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Peeta wrote:That was very. .undetailed :| Even the "contest" didn't say much.

I could have just read what was written =P
No, I think it was just undetailed. This is really annoying....I have so many questions, what's their problem?? #-o
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
EMBEE
I've been working out

Post by EMBEE »

Aaand according to what they said in a comment on Facebook, the contest is only open to kids ages 6-15. :( My siblings might want to enter though.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

With 2 birthday events, it's hard to know what to go to without details.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

EMBEE wrote:Aaand according to what they said in a comment on Facebook, the contest is only open to kids ages 6-15. :( My siblings might want to enter though.
Ya, I kind of expected that. Seems like something they would have mentioned in a 10 minute introductory video, though. Oh, well.
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
EMBEE
I've been working out

Post by EMBEE »

I'm a wee bit confuzzled still... so they're doing one in Dallas and one in Colorado? I'm not sure what to think about that at the moment...