Total n00b BATTLE!

Ooohhh Yeaaah!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Is their any way I could undo what I have done? I did not know the Blackgaards had such a high standard... :sick: And even if I am not allowed to join, I will try to live up to it outside the faction. Besides the fact you still have not told me how you calling them evil and indirectly calling them murderers fits into this...
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Well, it doesn't really...being a Blackgaard is fairly complex. I just kind of jumped into the whole thing, and have been wearing gorgeous dresses that hide dangerous weapons ever since! \:D/

The Goof Club is dangerous, which they proved by killing me, but some words are still a bit harsh to use on them. :(
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

I see what you mean by the complicated part... :anxious: So, umm, back to the matter at hand. Your a Blackgaard. Was it the Blackgaard's plan to start this splended bonfire?
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I doubt a Blackgaard would burn down their own mansion. Unless it was someone in the family who is trying to escape the complicated web of lies and destruction that comes along with the name. I've heard that trying to leave the family "business" is the same as a person who is in a mob ring suddenly trying to live on the straight and narrow path. Meaning, there is not quitting this job.

Or it could have been one of their numerous enemies.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

What business? If someone wants to leave the family, of course we'll let them go (although we'll be very sad!), and we'd certainly never hurt someone if they got tired of making Italian shoes and wanted a career change.

::Wonders if she's just paranoid of if JD seems to be out to get her family::
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Nope, I'm sure you're not paranoid. But my current task is investigating this fire. Where were you?
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:I doubt a Blackgaard would burn down their own mansion. Unless it was someone in the family who is trying to escape the complicated web of lies and destruction that comes along with the name. I've heard that trying to leave the family "business" is the same as a person who is in a mob ring suddenly trying to live on the straight and narrow path. Meaning, there is not quitting this job.

Or it could have been one of their numerous enemies.
I was just saying perhaps they decided to move and created this splended bonfire to do away with their old acomadations.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Good point. They could just be doing it to hide evidence.

*firemen finally put out the fire*

"Ah, Captain Price, *as head firefighter approaches Doyle* how much damage?"

"The west and east wings were severely burned. A lot of smoke damage to the walls and ceilings. The Blackgaards have been informed they will not be allowed at least until morning until we have some enginiers further assess the damage." *Price wipes grime from his face*

"I'll need to get in there. I'm conducting an investigation." *Doyle holds up NSA badge*

"Alright, but I can only give you about half an hour." *Price replied, leading Doyle up the charred stairs and into the front door*
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

behind a tree doyle could see a black bear but took no notice
bear snuck around house quitely
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

*follows Price up steps* "Hmmm... smells like gas."
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Price turned to Darlow and put a hand on his chest.

"Where do you think you're going?"
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Captain Jack walks through the slightly burnt room in his PJ's drinking rum.
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:Price turned to Darlow and put a hand on his chest.

"Where do you think you're going?"
"Hey, you seem to forget I'm a detective too, even if not quite as high up the chain as you." *pulls ID card out of wallet*
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

The burly firefighter peered at the card and then shrugged. "Alright, I guess you can go in."

Doyle was already heading up the stairs, towards the north wing of the house.
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

"Whew, that gas smeeeeells. Hmmm.... gas.... I wonder...." :-k *all of the sudden Darlow jumps as if he's been shot and runs out the door, gets in his car, and drives away*
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Price followed Doyle up the stairs, adjusting his heavy jacket.

"Finding anything of interest?" He asked, kicking some charred tapestries out of his way.

"Darlow is right. It does smell of petrol in here. Are you thinking arson?" Doyle asked, rumaging through desk drawers in the hallway.
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

*In the mean while, Darlow drives to the local gas station and runs inside* "Um, hello. I'm Darlow Hoyal, officeal FFC detective." *flips open wallet to the atendant* "I need to talk to the manager."
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

mr.whit wrote:behind a tree doyle could see a black bear but took no notice
bear snuck around house quitely
EB leaps out of a window screaming "REMEMBER THE ELMO!!!" And stabbs the bear to death.

EB runs off.
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

*Meanwhile at the truck stop, Darlow finely convences the confused atendent to take him to the Maneger's office* "Hello sir. I am Darlow Hoyal, officeal detective of the FFC." *shows card again* "and I would like to ask you some questions." "What have I done?" *Mr. Brown says* "I'm just a lowly gas station maneger. I'm no criminal!!" "I'm not insenuating you are. First off, I need to examine your sales records." *Darlow is taken to a computer and beeps and clicks soon fill the room*
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

my bear says a tree the mystery man grab the pecies and said oh well plan b
aand pulled out a lifelike robotic tarantuala and put it in the drain
and then put his tree coustume on again