What did you dream last night?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

"I dreamed a dream..." \:D/

*cough* So yeah. I can't really remember how it started, but there were these two girls that I've played against (in the dream) in soccer who would barely look at me. I was supposed to protect them or something, though, I think... We went on this walk after being told not to go into this club sort of thing cause a guy who was in there was wanting to kil us if we went in there. Obviously, we went in it. No guy, just a weird robot thing that looked like something from Buzz Lightyear of Star Command (which, I admit, I've looked up on Youtube the past few days. I used to, and still do, love that show! :inlove: ) Something happened though, and we took off running.

A few streets later we managed to ditch a black car that looked like a black car that Cristiano Ronaldo has, we hiked into this field that had two fences around it and apparently a big, robotic spider guarding it, which we only saw in a "flashback", like we knew it was there and had seen it before... *cough* Anyway, the other two girls got stuck, and I ran off for help.

I followed this long drive down to a big Victorian house that looked like one a soldier sneaked into to surprise his mom (those videos are so sweet!) and a butler invited me in to talk wth the owner of the house to ask for help. I was shown to a bed room and the owner came in after a minute. I won't say all that was said, but he eventually left me to go do something before coming back... Of course, I was going to be smart and escape. So I climbed out the window and used some sort of cloth to lower me down to the second roof (over a porch?) which I slid down then jumped to the ground.

I sneaked around the house exactly like that soldier did then took off running back up the drive. I made it back to the field and got the girls out, and we started walking home. That's when I woke up. I tried to fall back asleep as the dream was ver vivid and I wanted to see how it would end... But, alas! it was not meant to be. :( But it was still pretty epic. \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

If you make yourself spin around in circles in your dream, there's a 96% chance you'll stay in the dream. :yes:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Where'd you hear that?! I need to do that!
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I dreamed that my youth leader bought two little dogs. She came to our home and asked us to watch them. I let my dog out with them to see if they got along. My dog went up to the tiny black dog, and the tiny back dog attacked my dog's nose. My dog was scared so he hid under a table.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

I dreamed that I was at the dentist and he used that scraper thing and accidnetly made one of my teeth really loose...so he wiggled it and pulled it out.......
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

I dreamed I went cross country skiing.

EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I dreamed that one of my friend's dad was beating her, and then later I dreamed about some of the people I stayed with this weekend.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I dreamed that I went on a road trip with my youth group. It was a fun dream! \:D/
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
CookieMonster
Me want cookies
Me want cookies
Location: Attempting to be like the mind of Jack Alan and Jesus Christ

Post by CookieMonster »

Last night i dreamed about a revival on a global scale =D> O:).
I've been having lots of Holy Spirit oriented dreams lately and believe it will happen soon!!!

I'm Connie Ks'. Online Cookie Monster :)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I dreamed...about something involving cookies, moons, frogs, and a great deal of randomness. :p

And something to do with war! \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I dreamed that I had a dance preformance and I was late. My grandma was taking me. I then remembered that I had forgotten my leggings. I asked my grandma to drive to my house so I could get it. Intead she drove to a school. I ran into my two cousins and asked them to take my to my dance performance while my grandma got my leggings. I finally got there. My grandma came with the leggings. I quickly changed and was ready to dance. Happy ending? No! The sound wasn't working. So, they told the dancers to take a break until they fixed the sound. I then woke up.
CookieMonster
Me want cookies
Me want cookies

Post by CookieMonster »

I dreamed i was swimming in a ginarmous cookie filled swimming pool. =D>

Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

You just love cookies, don't you?
CookieMonster
Me want cookies
Me want cookies

Post by CookieMonster »

Is there any other sorce of food so varied and delicous?